I'm starting to enjoy President Trump...

The FAKE REPUBLICANS are the Alt Right and Far Right.

President Twitler was a hoot today in the gun meeting.
You're always good for a laugh, Jake. You ever considered stand up?
I have no trouble making the world laugh at the Alt and Far Right goofballs. Thank you, 007. :)
I think you're probably the last person in America still talking about this fabled "alt right." That makes me laugh, I'm sure it does others. Good stuff for stand up, bro.
What makes you think he can stand up?
What makes the sun rise?

I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.

In other words - you hate America. Thanks for sharing.

Don't like the stranglehold the Democrats and Republicans have on politics in the US = you hate America?

for a guy who claims to be Native American he certainly has weird ideas

rivalsPutinTrumpMakeout.gif

Those hard facts are adding up; Mueller is God!

So this life-long Democrat who just a few years ago was praising Hillary and Obama jumps in as a Republican. Then he starts talking about gun control and amnesty, and his supporters are FUCKING SHOCKED. As a wise corporation once said, "I'm lovin' it."

In 2015 when he started his run, I was surprised he ran as a Republican most of his life he has been a Democrat. Nothing he does surprises me and he will bend with the wind just like all the President’s before him. I don’t understand why the left hates him.

I'm (considered by the retards on this forum) a liberal, and I never hated him. My guy, Rand Paul, was never going to win so I rooted for the entertainment candidate. I got him. Now I get to watch as he systematically dismantles one of the country's major parties. My favorite part so far is watching social conservatives give up on the narrative that they ever really cared about social issues.

If you could get a democrat to say "make America great again" or put his hand over his heart during the Anthem or even freaking stand for the Anthem these days it would be an accomplishment.

stop getting your news from the KGB troll farm, you sound ridiculous.

I have no trouble making the world laugh at the Alt and Far Right goofballs. Thank you, 007. :)
I think you're probably the last person in America still talking about this fabled "alt right." That makes me laugh, I'm sure it does others. Good stuff for stand up, bro.

well, let's see...i typed ALT RIGHT into google news search just now and it seems to be a hot topic of discussion ever since trump has emboldened them.

alt right

More about
Alt-right
Discord
Discord shuts down more neo-Nazi, alt-right servers
The Verge 9h ago
Discord bans a number of alt-right servers
Engadget 7h ago
Discord shutters alt-right and Nazi servers, but they're not completely gone
PC Gamer 5h ago

Whoops: YouTube accidentally removed several alt-right channels

TNW 4h ago

Alt-Right Jabroni Chuck Johnson Made a 'Survivor' Audition Tape

VICE 10h ago

US college campus hit with alt-right linked flyers ahead of AIPAC conference

The Jerusalem Post 21h ago

The Alt-right is recruiting depressed people

The Outline Feb 26, 2018

'Alt-Right' Websites Under Attack From Hackers in Battle to Take White Supremacist Propaganda Offline

Newsweek Feb 26, 2018

Here's How an Alt-Right Troll Auditions for Survivor

The Cut Feb 27, 2018

Heathers Reboot Is Embraced — by the Alt-Right

Advocate.com Feb 27, 2018

Men falsely linked to Charlottesville assault sue "alt-right" sites

Southern Poverty Law Center Feb 27, 2018

Clive Palmer Is Locked In A Battle With The Alt-Right For Control Of His Own Facebook Meme Page

Junkee 2h ago

Revealed: Mother of three infamous Instagram sisters, including 'Girl With No Job', is a vocal Alt-right Islamophobe and ...

Daily Mail 10h ago
Cornell students reject conservative group with 'alt-right' reputation
The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headlines Feb 27, 2018

It's time for conservatives to retire the term 'alt-right'

The Hill Feb 20, 2018

Wednesday morning read: Traffic camera ban moves forward, Cornell students reject "alt-right" group, biofuels debate ...

The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headlines 14h ago

It Took Alt-Right Pro-Gun Activists Just Minutes After the Parkland Shooting Began to Start a Campaign of Conspiracies

The New Civil Rights Movement 12h ago

Medium suspends alt-right trolls following major rules change

Engadget Feb 21, 2018
Related Coverage
Medium Rules – Medium Policy – Medium
Most Referenced Medium 11h ago

Contrary to sheriff's view, New Mexico shooter had ink-marks of racist alt-right

Southern Poverty Law Center Feb 23, 2018

Alt-right guy gets owned by Parkland teen over Second Amendment.

Someecards News Feb 25, 2018

The Alt-Right is Killing People

Southern Poverty Law Center Feb 5, 2018

Turning Point USA's blooming romance with the alt-right

Southern Poverty Law Center Feb 16, 2018
Related
Schools
Florida
Cloak and Dagger
YouTube
Neo-Nazism
Atomwaffen Division
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Alt-right
Discord
Pamela Geller
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.

The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Google News.

well, let's see...i typed ALT RIGHT into google news search just now and it seems to be a hot topic of discussion ever since trump has emboldened them.

alt right

More about
Alt-right
Discord
The Verge 9h ago
Engadget 7h ago
PC Gamer 5h ago

TNW 4h ago

VICE 10h ago

The Outline Feb 26, 2018

'Alt-Right' Websites Under Attack From Hackers in Battle to Take White Supremacist Propaganda Offline

Newsweek Feb 26, 2018

The Cut Feb 27, 2018

Clive Palmer Is Locked In A Battle With The Alt-Right For Control Of His Own Facebook Meme Page

Junkee 2h ago

Revealed: Mother of three infamous Instagram sisters, including 'Girl With No Job', is a vocal Alt-right Islamophobe and ...

Daily Mail 10h ago

The Hill Feb 20, 2018

Wednesday morning read: Traffic camera ban moves forward, Cornell students reject "alt-right" group, biofuels debate ...

It Took Alt-Right Pro-Gun Activists Just Minutes After the Parkland Shooting Began to Start a Campaign of Conspiracies

Engadget Feb 21, 2018
Related Coverage

Contrary to sheriff's view, New Mexico shooter had ink-marks of racist alt-right

Related
Schools
Florida
Cloak and Dagger
YouTube
Neo-Nazism
Atomwaffen Division
Alt-right
Discord
Pamela Geller
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.

The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Google News.
NICE... what a list of LEFTWING NUT CASES... :lol:

Try again honey.... HA HA HA HA HA HA......

alt right

More about
Alt-right
Discord
The Verge 9h ago
Engadget 7h ago
PC Gamer 5h ago

TNW 4h ago

VICE 10h ago

The Outline Feb 26, 2018

Newsweek Feb 26, 2018

The Cut Feb 27, 2018

Junkee 2h ago

Daily Mail 10h ago

The Hill Feb 20, 2018

Engadget Feb 21, 2018
Related Coverage

Related
Schools
Florida
Cloak and Dagger
YouTube
Neo-Nazism
Atomwaffen Division
Alt-right
Discord
Pamela Geller

NICE... what a list of LEFTWING NUT CASES... :lol:

Try again honey.... HA HA HA HA HA HA......
You are laughing out of the other side of your face after that hard 'left' hook. HA HA HA HA Ha Ha :)

I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.
I can definitely understand the attraction to a person who throws a grenade into our politics. This is not a guy I want doing it, but I can sure understand it. This is what you get when you keep playing games with the people - pushback.

Political parties come and go, and sometimes to make an omelet you have to break some eggs. Good riddance to bad eggs.

Who cares if everything falls apart in the mean time, right?

I can definitely understand the attraction to a person who throws a grenade into our politics. This is not a guy I want doing it, but I can sure understand it. This is what you get when you keep playing games with the people - pushback.

funny you should mention "push back" on a day when putin is flexing his muscles and beating his chest.

Putin boasts of new Russian nuclear weapons

our country is currently being toyed with and attacked by russia. ^

"None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies."

Bouncing Ball

YET in the "art of the deal" trump said whenever he gets hit by adversaries, he hits back twice as hard.

The Art of the Deal: “Fight Back — always hit back against adversaries, even if it looks bad.” “You hit me, I hit you back twice as hard.”

WHY is our president coddling russia right now??

why does he only "hit back" chief law enforcement agencies of his own country??

THOSE are his adversaries ^ not russia ??

the US constitution has a word for trumps actions and inaction. :eusa_think:

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself | Jill Abramson

Maybe he just "hates" the status quo in both parties. Trump has succeeded in blowing the lid off the cover of the gop as the party of fiscal discipline, and every neocon who is not an Israel-firster has been banished.

Political parties come and go, and sometimes to make an omelet you have to break some eggs. Good riddance to bad eggs.

Who cares if everything falls apart in the mean time, right?

Everything is falling apart anyway

Jerry Springer is my choice... I mean the death matches in the Oval Office would be worth watching...
I have met Springer, he is nothing like his TV persona! I think you will be disappointed if he were put into office. The guy is actually kind of mild in real life!

Forum List

Back