"I'm Ready to Serve, There's No Question About That"

Seems like a plan is in the works. My guess is he'll step down soon after he's reelected

"I'm Ready to Serve,"​

Coffee, Tea, or Me?

1708268777316.png

If the Democrats can steal an election to put that dufus Potatohead in the White House they can pull off stealing another election and put this dumbass Kamala Ho in.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decides everything.

Meh. She needs to get past the DNC convention first. I'm not sure Genocide Joe or her gets past the convention.

I can't see Sleepy Joe having the cojones to remove a Broad of Color out of the line of succession.

I can't see Sleepy Joe having the cojones to remove a Broad of Color out of the line of succession.
In another era the Democratic Party would have never done this. Even if politics was vicious some integrity would remain as the golden goose would be destroyed if they eliminated all good qualities. They are going in for the kill. And the voters do not think they will be affected negatively. Even if they are and see it, they vote for the same thing. Groups that have not fared well in the past or perceive it, are leading us head on to something we have not seen in the nation before.

We're screwed as a nation if that is what happens....Luckly, Trump is going to win, and all of this will be moot...

I dunno?

Would we be any worse off with a President Kamala than we are now with President Rip Van Dinkle?

It'd be the same shadowy cabal running things behind the scenes regardless - just a different retarded face on it all.

I dunno?

Would we be any worse off with a President Kamala than we are now with President Rip Van Dinkle?

It'd be the same shadowy cabal running things behind the scenes regardless - just a different retarded face on it all.
Let’s hope we don’t find out…But, I can’t imagine a scenario where Dems win, while average Americans just accept a 17%+ rise in the cost of living…

Forum List

Back