I'm looking forward to a divided nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to be very disappointed.

A lot of your type have been feeling a sense of entitlement since the election. You are taking Trumps lack of political correctness and reading it as a secret message to you.

You're doing this because you are so unbelievably fucking stupid. The majority of Americans left-right-center see you and your type as the hemorrhoids on the ass of our great country.

The alt right does not run this country.

Trump is a statist, a progressive.

You're going to be very disappointed.
A lot of your type have been feeling a sense of entitlement since the election. You are taking Trumps lack of political correctness and reading it as a secret message to you.
You're doing this because you are so unbelievably fucking stupid. The majority of Americans left-right-center see you and your type as the hemorrhoids on the ass of our great country.

The majority of America has spoken and given notice and you know it...that's why you homo's and bottom feeders are pissing your pants now...pretend it's not happening, but I think the writing is on the wall for anyone with a 4th grade education to see.
Your wrong...This country is not great TODAY...it's about to be great again though...Stand back and watch the show...hahahaha
"What is a Liberal?
Weirdo's with an anything goes ideology
A general taker
An illegal immigrant
Single teenage mothers of five with four baby daddy's
Lost souls with facial tattoos, 14" green mohawks and holes the size of a quarter in their ears
Ghetto thugs sucking the welfare tit dry
Men who think they're women
Generally speaking, a true "Lib" is a member of a sub-human culture with a twisted mind...you can't even try to understand them if you're legit"

We've been a country that rolls the red carpet out for the trash long enough...it's time for the scum to take a back seat...we'll be driving the bus now....ALL ABOARD!

Have you picked out a comfortable seat back there, scum?

HAHAHA...I love it...still stalking me and working that post count.I have an image of what you must be in my head...is this a fair depiction of you?
mqdefault.jpg

Nah, you definitely aren't American.

That's as funny as when the Racist scum declared in 2008 that race was no longer an issue because we done elected us a .....um what was that word they used.....

Trash is trash regardless of race or origin or ethnicity or religion, and TheDude and brokebackloser reinforce that.

The nation always divides itself from you folks.

That's what makes these massive protests so delicious. It's this that's the division of the country. Not Trump and not the election which are both somewhat the result of the pain of dividing.

The best thing to happen to the United States would be to break apart . Its the only way something of what made this country great will survive. Then it might come back someday without liberal insanity.

I condone the division as it makes for entertaining televion. Watching these protests without a cause go nowhere and flag waving freak patriots complain is awesome. Its simply great viewing. Like what are they protesting? And put the flag down you imbecile.

You fascists, tipsy, will fail. America will remain strong and stand up to Russia. The alt right fascists will eventually be crushed as they realize that Trump has in the end betrayed them.

Last edited:
We've been a country that rolls the red carpet out for the trash long enough...it's time for the scum to take a back seat...we'll be driving the bus now....ALL ABOARD!

As a libertarian, welcome to my world. Divided government is the best case, otherwise you fuck us

You fascists, tipsy, will fail. America will remain strong and stand up to Russia. The alt right fascists will eventually be crushed as they realize that Trump has end the betrayed them.

So you're against Republicans because Democrats stand up to Russia, not Republicans ...

... wtf ...

... wtf ...

... wtf ...

... wtf ...

Tough life, huh, Jake? Hillary has your balls in a jar on the mantle ... and she lost ...

You fascists, tipsy, will fail. America will remain strong and stand up to Russia. The alt right fascists will eventually be crushed as they realize that Trump has end the betrayed them.

So you're against Republicans because Democrats stand up to Russia, not Republicans ...

... wtf ...

... wtf ...

... wtf ...

... wtf ...

Tough life, huh, Jake? Hillary has your balls in a jar on the mantle ... and she lost ...
Yup, you are a stuttering fool. I am against the Russians, period. I hope Trump learns that he will have to stand up to the Russians. You far and alt right wussies won't, so real men and women will have to in order to protect those like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back