Women!!!! Ever heard the phrase "JUST SAY NO"????

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
For many women in America, the election of Donald Trump feels first and foremost like an attack on their bodies.

As early as the night of Nov. 8, they started encouraging each other to make an appointment to get an intrauterine device (IUD), a long-acting and reversible birth control method that could outlast a Trump presidency.
The fear is a Trump administration—along with a GOP-controlled Congress—will do away with President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act, and with it, women’s right to free birth control. In addition, many are concerned that Trump could further curb women’s reproductive rights by introducing obstacles to abortion access.
How a Trump presidency will threaten women’s reproductive rights

An attack on their bodies!
These are the same women that complain that women have NO rights. That Trump and all of us don't respect Women! GEEZ!!!
A) JUST say no to unprotected sex. Simple... you have control over your body go for it. Grow up!
B) Buy your own pills!

Either way why should MY tax dollars go for your ignorant and totally irresponsible behavior?
Can't you control your own body without the help of the government?? Really thought you women
wanted respect.

Plenty of americans just say no to the orchestrated mass paranoia and hysteria some of you need.

lol. your trolling thread is weak.:itsok:

I don't understand how women complaining about not getting "free pills" then turn around and sing..."I'm a Woman hear me Roar"!
Women who can't say no are like Hillary was with Bill... It was the women's fault! My what a strong woman Hillary was.
Why didn't Hillary leave him if she was so strong to try to be president?

I don't understand how women complaining about not getting "free pills" then turn around and sing..."I'm a Woman hear me Roar"!
Women who can't say no are like Hillary was with Bill... It was the women's fault! My what a strong woman Hillary was.

& thanx for proving why trump loves you... the poorly educated.

For many women in America, the election of Donald Trump feels first and foremost like an attack on their bodies.

As early as the night of Nov. 8, they started encouraging each other to make an appointment to get an intrauterine device (IUD), a long-acting and reversible birth control method that could outlast a Trump presidency.
The fear is a Trump administration—along with a GOP-controlled Congress—will do away with President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act, and with it, women’s right to free birth control. In addition, many are concerned that Trump could further curb women’s reproductive rights by introducing obstacles to abortion access.
How a Trump presidency will threaten women’s reproductive rights

An attack on their bodies!
These are the same women that complain that women have NO rights. That Trump and all of us don't respect Women! GEEZ!!!
A) JUST say no to unprotected sex. Simple... you have control over your body go for it. Grow up!
B) Buy your own pills!

Either way why should MY tax dollars go for your ignorant and totally irresponsible behavior?
Can't you control your own body without the help of the government?? Really thought you women
wanted respect.

You trying to tell women what to think again? I would assume, only the radical feminist types care in the first place. Most women don't actually want to pay for over-expensive birth control of complete losers.

Learned nothing from Trump's election. Nothing.

healthmyths believe that women belong to the domain of men and should be treated as chattel.

Last edited:
healthmyths believe that women belong to the domain as men and should be treated as chattel.

ya, well i suggest he put some bandages on those bleeding knuckles & keep them off the ground as he attempts to walk upright.

healthmyths believe that women belong to the domain of men and should be treated as chattel.

Quite the contrary.
Why should a woman be dependent on a man to provide her birth control?
A) She can always say NO!
B) If she were a real woman and the idiot man kept insisting, then she claims rape and shoots him with her gun!
C) She can always buy her OWN birth control.

But if a woman is so dependent on other people including men to take care of her body, i.e. provide birth control, is she
really in control of her life?

Quite the contrary.
B) If she were a real woman and the idiot man kept insisting, then she claims rape and shoots him with her gun!

But if a woman is so dependent on other people including men to take care of her body, i.e. provide birth control, is she

you play the insanity card so well. bravo :clap:

Quite the contrary.

Well it appears to me that when it comes to birth control a woman from your perspective is entirely in the hands of other people.
A woman can't say no as they don't have any will power. They can't make enough money to buy so they basically give up
their rights to their body so they can let men have their way with them.

I always thought that if a women depends on someone else to provide them protection then THEY are basically chattel in the first place! If she can't say NO... she is not in control. If not in control then what is there...dependency. That is chattel!

Quite the contrary.

Well it appears to me that when it comes to birth control a woman from your perspective is entirely in the hands of other people.
A woman can't say no as they don't have any will power. They can't make enough money to buy so they basically give up

it appears you are so full of shit & have clue none what reality is. it is also painfully obvious you have many <ahem> issues with the stronger sex.

lol, poor you.

Last I knew, pills cost about $8 per month. OP doesn't know shit. But by all means, carry on.

Quite the contrary.

Did it ever occur to you that women ALSO enjoy sex? Unfortunately, that sometimes results in becoming a mother, which is not always part of the Plan at the moment. It's like talking to Neanderthals.

Quite the contrary.

Did it ever occur to you that women ALSO enjoy sex? Unfortunately, that sometimes results in becoming a mother, which is not always part of the Plan at the moment. It's like talking to Neanderthals.

So pleasure before responsibility eh? Makes sense. And you consider yourself smart? Unfortunately you don't have to
have sex to have pleasure. Remember it is all (pleasure of sex...) interpreted by your brain and if you don't have control over your own brain your are under control of someone else.

Last I knew, pills cost about $8 per month. OP doesn't know shit. But by all means, carry on.
So you mean to say $8 is that hard to come by?

Forum List

Back