I'm confused - Trump said the MSM would stop talking about "COVID COVID COVID" after the election

Trump looks like he has given up the fight on COVID

By the time Biden takes office in January, we should have raging infections nationwide.

Republicans will blame Biden of course
Don't forget that we are in this situation because Obama didn't leave enough N95 masks when he left office.

I don't know what you watch or read, but the COVIDS still lead on every news show I've seen and it will continue to do so. Sorry, cut we're not gonna stop talking about 1000-1500 deaths every damn day thanks to Donald's Dithering and total incompetence.

In the days and weeks leading up to Election Day, President Donald Trump claimed that the "fake news media" chose to focus on Covid-19 to damage his campaign, predicting that once November 4th arrived, Americans would not hear about the virus anymore, however, in the seven days since that date, infections and hospitalizations have spiked to unseen levels, shattering previous records.​

Guess that conspiracy theory got shut down.

I don't know what you watch or read, but the COVIDS still lead on every news show I've seen and it will continue to do so. Sorry, cut we're not gonna stop talking about 1000-1500 deaths every damn day thanks to Donald's Dithering and total incompetence.

In the days and weeks leading up to Election Day, President Donald Trump claimed that the "fake news media" chose to focus on Covid-19 to damage his campaign, predicting that once November 4th arrived, Americans would not hear about the virus anymore, however, in the seven days since that date, infections and hospitalizations have spiked to unseen levels, shattering previous records.​

Maybe he was wrong.
And?

I'm confused - Trump said the MSM would stop talking about "COVID COVID COVID" after the election
Because, despite the MSM's bullshit, IT STILL AIN'T FUCKING OVER, you buttfucking piece of shit.

You are absolutely right.

Because of Trump's mismanagement, COVID is definitely not over...you motherfucking, fuckwad.
Trumps mismanagement? He allowed the states to issue whatever rules and regs they felt were necessary, as that is how our system works.
He gave federal assistance whenever asked. He initiated operation warp speed which has multiple vaccines nearly ready to go in under a year.
You may not like trump, but get off his dick.

When it's over, they will. They need it to distract douche pickles like you. Just remember, they lied their asses off to you and made you think it was over.

Ye be warned.

Start with the fact that Trump is hopelessly inept and has idea what he's talking about.

With that firmly in mind, the entire mystery of why his inept predictions demonstrate he has no idea what he's talking about is solved.

The MSM are being paid to make COVID into the most dangerous outbreak in history to scare the citizens that have a low IQ from drinking tap water. That they are willing to take their deadly vaccines.
They've always experimented on those that can't think for themselves.

https://science.education.nih.gov/supplements/webversions/bioethics/guide/pdf/Master_5-4.pdf

Forum List

Back