I'm confused - Trump said the MSM would stop talking about "COVID COVID COVID" after the election

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I don't know what you watch or read, but the COVIDS still lead on every news show I've seen and it will continue to do so. Sorry, cut we're not gonna stop talking about 1000-1500 deaths every damn day thanks to Donald's Dithering and total incompetence.

In the days and weeks leading up to Election Day, President Donald Trump claimed that the "fake news media" chose to focus on Covid-19 to damage his campaign, predicting that once November 4th arrived, Americans would not hear about the virus anymore, however, in the seven days since that date, infections and hospitalizations have spiked to unseen levels, shattering previous records.​

I don't know what you watch or read, but the COVIDS still lead on every news show I've seen and it will continue to do so. Sorry, cut we're not gonna stop talking about 1000-1500 deaths every damn day thanks to Donald's Dithering and total incompetence.

In the days and weeks leading up to Election Day, President Donald Trump claimed that the "fake news media" chose to focus on Covid-19 to damage his campaign, predicting that once November 4th arrived, Americans would not hear about the virus anymore, however, in the seven days since that date, infections and hospitalizations have spiked to unseen levels, shattering previous records.​

the election isnt over,,,

People like you also said that it would magically disappear on November 4th if Biden won.
Biden won. Trump lost. The virus rages on while Trump golfs and sulks...and still does nothing.
There goes that narrative.

People like you also said that it would magically disappear on November 4th if Biden won.
Biden won. Trump lost. The virus rages on while Trump golfs and sulks...and still does nothing.
There goes that narrative.
I never said anything of the kind,,,

If Biden wins there is going to be a lot of blood on his hands day one. Who knows how many people died because of his superspreader events.

Are you ever not confused sweetheart?

Let us start with your gender confusion.
Sort of oscillatory in the complex sex plane.

I don't know what you watch or read, but the COVIDS still lead on every news show I've seen

For those of us with extreme mental disabilities...I'll type this slowly.

The left is using covid as an excuse to avoid ballot recounts.

If Biden wins there is going to be a lot of blood on his hands day one. Who knows how many people died because of his superspreader events.
typical dumb dumb red neck here.. this guy is just bright enough to know he's a stupid idiot...LIAR

Huh --- it's an interesting hypothesis. Focusing on COVID inst. of who won the election? Possible.

I was thinking that the intense media focus could be because the media can't quickly wean itself off the high excitement and high click-count they were getting from the election, so they've switched to panic-talk about COVID.

It IS getting worse, though --- I keep track. I count only the hospitalizations and deaths. Case count doesn't matter: that's a human activity and I am only interested in viral activity. Hospitalizations and deaths are going up.

I think we're in a pickle.

The 1918 influenza (I suspect it was a coronavirus: lots of similarities, incl. the surges) killed about 675,000 Americans, in a time of much lower population. We're at 240,000 now, but we're going into winter, when the 1918 flu did most of its killing. Deaths were quicker in 1918, however, and many more young adults died, no one knows why (the war and crowded troop movements?).

Huh --- it's an interesting hypothesis. Focusing on COVID inst. of who won the election? Possible.

I was thinking that the intense media focus could be because the media can't quickly wean itself off the high excitement and high click-count they were getting from the election, so they've switched to panic-talk about COVID.

It IS getting worse, though --- I keep track. I count only the hospitalizations and deaths. Case count doesn't matter: that's a human activity and I am only interested in viral activity. Hospitalizations and deaths are going up.

I think we're in a pickle.

The 1918 influenza (I suspect it was a coronavirus: lots of similarities, incl. the surges) killed about 675,000 Americans, in a time of much lower population. We're at 240,000 now, but we're going into winter, when the 1918 flu did most of its killing. Deaths were quicker in 1918, however, and many more young adults died, no one knows why (the war and crowded troop movements?).

They didn’t have the medical tools available in 2018 that they have today. With 10 million infections, I would hate to see how many would have died in 1918

Until biden is actually, officially President, they still need the virus to scare people ....once he has stolen the election, they can use the virus or end the coverage of the virus depending on what they think gives them more power and control.

You moron.

Trump looks like he has given up the fight on COVID

By the time Biden takes office in January, we should have raging infections nationwide.

Republicans will blame Biden of course

Forum List

Back