'Our Neighbors, Our Family Members': Small-Town Hospitals Overwhelmed By COVID-19 Deaths

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Small towns are being hit very hard. A lot of this nation is small towns. I've seen small towns die in the last 4 decades but this will do damage faster and far more deep.

We can't allow this to continue.

These are people. Americans. We have to stop the deaths.

The hospitals can't deal with all the cases. Most are told to go home when diagnosed. If they get bad they can go back to the hospital but the hospitals in their areas are overwhelmed. There are no beds. They don't have the equipment or people to treat all the cases of the virus.

Cases are surging all over the nation with hospitals overwhelmed all over the nation. People are dying by the thousands.

This has to stop. Something has to be done.

Small towns are being hit very hard. A lot of this nation is small towns. I've seen small towns die in the last 4 decades but this will do damage faster and far more deep.

The hospitals can't deal with all the cases. Most are told to go home when diagnosed. If they get bad they can go back to the hospital but the hospitals in their areas are overwhelmed. There are no beds. They don't have the equipment or people to treat all the cases of the virus.

Cases are surging all over the nation with hospitals overwhelmed all over the nation. People are dying by the thousands.

Oh my god... I'm small town. STFU YOU STUPID... Eh... Just stupid.

Edit: This bullshit that you people do... OH IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! It's just not where I am... I believe it happens OVER THERE!!! Yeah...

Hello? I am where you are not. I am small town. I am about as rural as you get. I'm surrounded by corn, hogs, and turkeys... We're doing fine you fear mongering SoB's.

Edit2: Oh... And I HAD COVID.

Last edited:

I live in a small town and have been going to the hospital a lot. Other towns in the area also. They are not overwhelmed. You are lying.

None of this is true. At some point you have to accept reality and this catastrophe just isn't happening.

Not true....its a set up for more shut downs by the media and dem leaders that don't want to govern they want to RULE.......and the covid crisis is perfect for their evil plan.....

I live in a small town and have been going to the hospital a lot. Other towns in the area also. They are not overwhelmed. You are lying.
She's not really lying. Just repeating what she is hearing from the Chicom media.

Here in Alameda County CA, despite the rise in (fake) cases (actually just positive test results) - hospitalizations for Covid have dropped dramatically over the past few months, approximate 20% of the peak levels. There are plenty of hospital beds.

This is a load-balancing problem - not a "we're all gonna die from teh Covid" catastrophe. Small towns have had issues with access to health care services for decades - some have no doctors at all. Instead of locking everyone up at home, the answer would be to mobilize resources where they are needed.

Mine isn't. Me thinks maybe you're just blowing smoke. I know just go blow your stupid brains out. They're not doing you any good anyway and that way you won't die of COVID-19.

Last edited:

Oh, okay. Just stop the covid virus itself. Why didn't anyone think of that?
1605467539070.png

your article forgot to add "without evidence" in the title,,,

She's not really lying. Just repeating what she is hearing from the Chicom media.
If she repeats a fucking lie then she too is a lying asshole!

An interesting piece of research out of Oxford, England:

"Analysis by the Oxford experts at the CEBM was compiled from data provided by the Office for Nation Statistics (ONS).

It shows that the average age of people dying in England and Wales from Covid-19 is 82.4."

CEBM stands for Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine

Those dying of Covid in England and Wales on average are over 82 years Old.

Why the hysteria???

"Analysis by the Oxford experts at the CEBM was compiled from data provided by the Office for Nation Statistics (ONS).

It shows that the average age of people dying in England and Wales from Covid-19 is 82.4."

Why the hysteria???

Trump has got to go.

Absolute garbage from the actual stats that are being computed.

My own county, the Tremendous County of Mercer in Pennsylvania, population 100,000, has a total of 44 ICU beds available.

23 are being used for various reason, leaving almost 1/2 of them available. Similar is the fantastic County of Potter, significantly smaller with 12 ICU beds and 6 still available in the county.

You are reading Fake News.

Why the hysteria???

Trump has got to go.

Trump good. Biden bad. Covid is bull.

We are three bananas short of a bunch.

Oh my god... I'm small town. STFU YOU STUPID... Eh... Just stupid.

Edit: This bullshit that you people do... OH IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! It's just not where I am... I believe it happens OVER THERE!!! Yeah...

Hello? I am where you are not. I am small town. I am about as rural as you get. I'm surrounded by corn, hogs, and turkeys... We're doing fine you fear mongering SoB's.

Edit2: Oh... And I HAD COVID.
You are apparently either blind as a bat or dumb as a stump. It is happening.

Forum List

Back