I'm Confused about this Baby Formula Situation

um…it was xiden, harris, cuomo etc that all spread distrust about the vaccine as it was being developed and undermined the experts at the FDA
There was some initial hesitancy because of the (what appeared to be) reckless speed of development of the vaccine...which rapidly evaporated and affected nothing

There was some initial hesitancy because of the (what appeared to be) reckless speed of development of the vaccine...which rapidly evaporated and affected nothing
the vaccine evaporated and affected nothing?

yes the dems spent all of 2020 spread lies like that about it, in order to undermine its development for political purposes…party before people, the dembot way

the vaccine evaporated and affected nothing?

yes the dems spent all of 2020 spread lies like that about it, in order to undermine its development for political purposes…party before people, the dembot way
The hesitancy evaporated and affected nothing.

Learn to read you dishonest piece of shit

REMARKABLE coincidence that Gates/Zuckerberg have an alternative product for breast milk. Right now just in the nick of time. What luck for the rest of us heh?

There was a recall of Baby Formula due to bacterial issues, right? So why is Joe Biden being blamed for this?

Source on recall: Powdered Infant Formula Recall: What to Know
There is another thread blaming the GOP, it is just stupid politcal games that both sides play and it is meant to gain points. The left didn’t mind it when it involve Trump and the right doesn’t mind it now. Pretty stupid game and we have only ourselves to blame because we play into it.

There is another thread blaming the GOP, it is just stupid politcal games that both sides play and it is meant to gain points. The left didn’t mind it when it involve Trump and the right doesn’t mind it now. Pretty stupid game and we have only ourselves to blame because we play into it.
Trump attacked the FDA as a Deep State conspiracy in Aug 2020. He did a lot of damage to food safety.

surada said:
Trump attacked the FDA as Deep State conspiracy.

it is. You know, i know YOU do surada how the left likes to say God is mother/woman/fine with abortion. Makes you wonder if the devil isn't female.

Joe is being blamed for everything. That's the entire platform of the Republican party, also known as Trumpland.

You know Trump is going to be reinstated any day now right?

No really.
And there it is! The left bitching about blaming everything on Biden and then blames Trump for all of it.

Thanks for your insight.

Last edited:
surada said:
I know you should mind your own business when it comes to women's reproductive rights.

I don't know how you come to that thinking. But it's as likely to happen as for you to begin to have sympathy for the lives of the innocent unborn.

Forum List

Back