I'm Confused about this Baby Formula Situation

Now you are wandering through lib la la land

There is not enough baby formula for everyone

What we do have should go to American babies first
What did we do before there was baby formula?
We made our own.
If you are a "mature" pediatricianone older than 40 years or sothere is a good chance that, if you were not breastfed as an infant, you were fed a formula created by mixing 13 oz of evaporated milk with 19 oz of water and two tablespoons of either corn syrup or table sugar. Every day, parents prepared a day's worth of this formula, transferred it to bottles that they had sterilized in a pan of boiling water, and stored it in a refrigerator until used. In addition to formula, infants received supplemental vitamins and iron.

The fact that you only care about American children says you don't really care about children at all.

BTW it's not a 'lib' thing. Its a culture thing. I keep needing to remind you people of that fact.

The fact that you only care about American children says you don't really care about children at all.

BTW it's not a 'lib' thing. Its a culture thing. I keep needing to remind you people of that fact.
At the very least, illegals who show up at our border should be sent back to mexico THE SAME DAY

Biden failed to do that and now he wants to feed foreigner children while letting American babies go hungry

Thats unacceptable

Now you are wandering through lib la la land

There is not enough baby formula for everyone

What we do have should go to American babies first

Actually, the formula industry exists because they've created the demand by convincing women that a chemical in a can is better for their babies than what million of years of evolution provides naturally.

The ironic things is that your Boy Trump yanked babies away from their mothers' breasts, and then you complain you have to feed them now.

Wrong. The problem is this is just another monopoly, where one corporation makes 10 different brands everyone uses.

It is the same with the prices of everything else. This started when we stopped enforcing anti trust laws n the 1980’s, allowing corporations to merge, and then buy back their own stocks, which was illegal before then.

If you turds think that is going to get better depending upon who is in office, then you’re a lot more stupid than I thought.

Break up the monopolies across the board, in every industry. Reinstate anti trust laws. Roll back the massive tax cuts given in the Reagan, Bush Jr., and Trump administrations.

This is where our debt, and inflation is coming from. Wake the fuck up. Doesn’t matter what your political leanings are.
an you provide a link showing were stock but backs were illegal?

our debts coming from corps being able to keep more of the money they made? really? spending doesn’t have anything. todo with that? even obama admitted entitlement programs were th largest drivers of debt

get your damn heads out of democrat butts.

the chinese and other countries are gonna. ARE BUSTING our asses cause our sweet baby snowflakes don't wanna go into work...they so woke.

OPEN YER EYES
March 2021?

Do you know what year it is?

What did we do before there was baby formula?
We made our own.

So go make some homemade formula and pass it out to the illegal babies.

Forum List

Back