It is dangerous to use the term "mentally ill" which the fascists use

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I have always hated the term Mentally ill.. What does it even tell us? I always thought of, when i heard this term, a person w/ a diseased, physically diseased brain but that's not what it means. of course the lying, deceiving, baby killing elite dims called Trump that... (They tried everything--Trump is still very popular... wahhhh)

I've lived long enough to realize that ALL of us have mental issues... but the point I want to get to is that:

If we say mentally ill people cannot have guns... What we are really saying is that people with "issues" don't have a right to defend themselves as other Americans do. BAD

Only those with a known criminal history of egregious violence should be watched when they purchase or attempt to purchase a gun...

Everyone is mental IMO

lived long enough to see this...

Everyone is mental IMO
That is so right.

Human beings are nuts.

That's why our civil and criminal courts are packed.

That's why one never knows what will set someone off.

Just look at the goofy behavior of so many "celebrities." Some of the older (and forgotten) ones are doing the weirdest things in order to get back into the limelight.

I have always hated the term Mentally ill.. What does it even tell us? I always thought of, when i heard this term, a person w/ a diseased, physically diseased brain but that's not what it means. of course the lying, deceiving, baby killing elite dims called Trump that... (They tried everything--Trump is still very popular... wahhhh)

I've lived long enough to realize that ALL of us have mental issues... but the point I want to get to is that:

If we say mentally ill people cannot have guns... What we are really saying is that people with "issues" don't have a right to defend themselves as other Americans do. BAD

Only those with a known criminal history of egregious violence should be watched when they purchase or attempt to purchase a gun...

Everyone is mental IMO

I've always seen that mentally ill means someone who cannot take care of themselves like when they have a mental breakdown. Or, if they are psychopathic or sociopathic, bipolar and that sort of thing. Yes, there are some mental challenges that people have that don't cause violent outbursts. But, there are some that do and those are the one's where it makes sense not to give a gun to.

First learn the meaning of mental Illness, the then start a thread about it

Symptoms​

Signs and symptoms of mental illness can vary, depending on the disorder, circumstances and other factors. Mental illness symptoms can affect emotions, thoughts and behaviors.

Examples of signs and symptoms include:

• Feeling sad or down
  • Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate
  • Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt
  • Extreme mood changes of highs and lows
  • Withdrawal from friends and activities
  • Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping
  • Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations
  • Inability to cope with daily problems or stress
  • Trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people
  • Problems with alcohol or drug use
  • Major changes in eating habits
  • Sex drive changes
  • Excessive anger, hostility or violence
  • Suicidal thinking
Sometimes symptoms of a mental health disorder appear as physical problems, such as stomach pain, back pain, headaches, or other unexplained aches and pains.

When to see a doctor​

If you have any signs or symptoms of a mental illness, see your primary care provider or a mental health professional. Most mental illnesses don't improve on their own, and if untreated, a mental illness may get worse over time and cause serious problems.

That is so right.

Human beings are nuts.

That's why our civil and criminal courts are packed.

That's why one never knows what will set someone off.

Just look at the goofy behavior of so many "celebrities." Some of the older (and forgotten) ones are doing the weirdest things in order to get back into the limelight.
yeh... nice to talk to someone who gets it

ever read much true crime? I've read at least 1/2 of Ann Rule's books... I mean, people u think u know going berserk and killing someone for the weirdest reasons...

this one guy she wrote about... sorry but I disagree w/ her on this: he was "highly intelligent"... the Dr. who tried to murder his wife w/ arsenic... then he tried to get this guy who had heard him talk about this plan killed.. I mean... How smart is that?

I guess you can be smart and not know the justice system... yeh, that explains it

First learn the meaning of mental Illness, the then start a thread about it

Symptoms​

Signs and symptoms of mental illness can vary, depending on the disorder, circumstances and other factors. Mental illness symptoms can affect emotions, thoughts and behaviors.

Examples of signs and symptoms include:

• Feeling sad or down
  • Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate
  • Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt
  • Extreme mood changes of highs and lows
  • Withdrawal from friends and activities
  • Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping
  • Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations
  • Inability to cope with daily problems or stress
  • Trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people
  • Problems with alcohol or drug use
  • Major changes in eating habits
  • Sex drive changes
  • Excessive anger, hostility or violence
  • Suicidal thinking
Sometimes symptoms of a mental health disorder appear as physical problems, such as stomach pain, back pain, headaches, or other unexplained aches and pains.

When to see a doctor​

If you have any signs or symptoms of a mental illness, see your primary care provider or a mental health professional. Most mental illnesses don't improve on their own, and if untreated, a mental illness may get worse over time and cause serious problems.

everyone experiences those listed things

one time or another

everyone experiences those listed things

one time or another
You are not a doctor, psychiatrist or anyone who actually knows what Mental Illness is, and what people who have it actually go through.

Going by one's instincts or guts is not the same as knowledge, and it ends up harming those who do suffer from it and do need to go get some help.

Everyone is mental IMO

Slade3200 and Fort Fun Indiana are mentally ill. Works for me

Slade3200 and Fort Fun Indiana are mentally ill. Works for me
Trump is highly unstable.

Trump is highly unstable.

Because biased CNN says so? You have really lost it. Dementia setting in, Islamist?

Everyone is mental IMO

The scary part 75% of leftist dumb down pos losers who use the term “ Orange man bad” 75% of those pos losers of society are our unfortunately they are our Doctors, Lawyers, Big Tech owners think about all these controlling pos pricks hold the power in every aspect of our lives and it was built that way.

Now it’s time to bust these fkn losers and their bs down and build it back up to “ America”

The scary part 75% of leftist dumb down pos losers who use the term “ Orange man bad” 75% of those pos losers of society are our unfortunately they are our Doctors, Lawyers, Big Tech owners think about all these controlling pos pricks hold the power in every aspect of our lives and it was built that way.

Now it’s time to bust these fkn losers and their bs down and build it back up to “ America”
People like surada are of zero value add. Biden sucks and has made the country a lot worse since taking over but morons like her still blame Trump. Fortunately most of America sees it differently.

Last edited:

Everyone is mental IMO

The leftist, those who can control our lives and dictate them even to a prison cell USE MENTAL HEALTH where to place you, the cops have been given the power to decide the “ Mental healht status” of ppl when called who the fk are they to determine mental health on a 20 minute phone call and a meet up at the house.

MENTAL HEALTH IS BEING WEAPONZIED BRAIN FOGS.

Forum List

Back