I'm Confused about this Baby Formula Situation

Why do you lot blame Trump for things that aren't his fault? Oh my, the tables have certainly turned haven't they?

Because his halfass responses to Covid, the Recession and the Riots WERE his fault.

If anything, the sensible people around him kept him from making things worse.

JoeB131 said:
Because his halfass responses to Covid, the Recession and the Riots WERE his fault.

If anything, the sensible people around him kept him from making things worse.

well isn't that just typical of the left. always blaming YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR on someone else. THE LEFT if responsible for riots. Yeah..there were rinos aligned with the left that were always stabbing the president AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE BACK and I pray to God that one day not too distant they WILL BE held responsible for what they did to this country. This was the best president we've had in 40 years and you dingbats did everything you could to aid our enemies. you don't have sense enough to discern good from evil.
[/QUOTE]

We are aiding Ukraine and their children. Why does this make you upset?
6g6fj7.jpg

THis pro life clinic was attacked, bombed, burned and the media says nothing. If this had been a Planned Butcherhood clinic attacked the media would be screaming bloody baby murder and so called law enforcement{Doh/FIB) would not stop till they had the perp in custody. As it is, NOTHING. THIS is a perfect example of how the left says....'yeah we bombed it but it was the hateful right that caused it. Then the media says....yes!! JUSTIFIED and PEACEFUL...while the place is still smoldering. THIS is insane, lawless, double standard and i dare to say, NAZI type behavior.

well isn't that just typical of the left. always blaming YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR on someone else. THE LEFT if responsible for riots. Yeah..there were rinos aligned with the left that were always stabbing the president AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE BACK and I pray to God that one day not too distant they WILL BE held responsible for what they did to this country. This was the best president we've had in 40 years and you dingbats did everything you could to aid our enemies. you don't have sense enough to discern good from evil.

No, guy, the people responsible for the riots were the ones who kept ignoring police misconduct until black people finally got fed up. You don't calm that down by engaging in more police misconduct.

Trump was the worst president since Andrew Johnson. Probably the most racist as well.

get your damn heads out of democrat butts.

the chinese and other countries are gonna. ARE BUSTING our asses cause our sweet baby snowflakes don't wanna go into work...they so woke.

OPEN YER EYES

Last edited:

Forum List

Back