I'm Confused about this Baby Formula Situation

More likely due to a history of being used ( abused) for medical experiments...and a healthy distrust of Trump
so minorities didn’t get the vaccine because former dems president abused them in the 40s? and they didn’t when xiden was president because of trump?

wow

What did we do before there was baby formula?
We made our own.

The fact that you only care about American children says you don't really care about children at all.

BTW it's not a 'lib' thing. Its a culture thing. I keep needing to remind you people of that fact.

You realize we also had a lot more infant mortality back then, right?

I myself almost died as an infant because I was given a formula mix based on cow's milk (as evaporated milk is). Most people don't know this allergy exists, and back then doctors didn't know, either. And that's completely aside from concerns about bacteria being introduced into a developing digestive system.

There was a recall of Baby Formula due to bacterial issues, right? So why is Joe Biden being blamed for this?

Source on recall: Powdered Infant Formula Recall: What to Know
It's the eay he's NOT handling it.

Reopen the Stergis plant like YESTERDAY.

Nite what Resident Potatohead IS doing about the shortage -- monitoring for price gouging. The guy is an imbecile

Abbott said it can restart the Sturgis plant within two weeks if the FDA signs off, but it will take up to eight weeks for products to make it to stores.

President Joe Biden met earlier on Thursday with Walmart, Target, Reckitt and Gerber to discuss ways to ease the shortage. Biden has asked the Federal Trade Commission to use its power to monitor reports of price gouging amid the shortage, and the Justice Department is working with state attorneys general to deal with predatory behavior by retailors, the administration officials said.

The CDC has not identified any additional cases of infection related to the powered formula and has closed its investigation. It has called for state health departments to report any infant Cronobacter infections they find.

It's the eay he's NOT handling it.

Reopen the Stergis plant like YESTERDAY.

Nite what Resident Potatohead IS doing about the shortage -- monitoring for price gouging. The guy is an imbecile

Abbott said it can restart the Sturgis plant within two weeks if the FDA signs off, but it will take up to eight weeks for products to make it to stores.

President Joe Biden met earlier on Thursday with Walmart, Target, Reckitt and Gerber to discuss ways to ease the shortage. Biden has asked the Federal Trade Commission to use its power to monitor reports of price gouging amid the shortage, and the Justice Department is working with state attorneys general to deal with predatory behavior by retailors, the administration officials said.

The CDC has not identified any additional cases of infection related to the powered formula and has closed its investigation. It has called for state health departments to report any infant Cronobacter infections they find.

What has Abbott said? I don't think they have solved the bacterial contamination problem.

What has Abbott said? I don't think they have solved the bacterial contamination problem.
My understanding is it should be up and running in about two weeks pending approval by the Xiden admin.

The real concern is, since the Admin knew about thsi since Feb...why didn't they lower the regulations to allow imports of baby formula? Why did they want until just recently to do that?

My understanding is it should be up and running in about two weeks pending approval by the Xiden admin.

The real concern is, since the Admin knew about thsi since Feb...why didn't they lower the regulations to allow imports of baby formula? Why did they want until just recently to do that?
You mean the tariffs. Maybe they're not mind readers.

Here's what the damn dems snuck into the baby formula package. 28,000,000 for FDA employees who CAUSED THIS DAMN MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

More money for the Incompetents.

ABBOT biggest formula producing company in the US and the world and Just at the right time, Gates comes out with an alternative to breast milk. If this isn't the biggest setup, hoax and outright payoff to one of the biggest, richest, stupidest, crookedest AHoles in the world, then i don't know WHAT is.

Here's what the damn dems snuck into the baby formula package. 28,000,000 for FDA employees who CAUSED THIS DAMN MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

More money for the Incompetents.

ABBOT biggest formula producing company in the US and the world and Just at the right time, Gates comes out with an alternative to breast milk. If this isn't the biggest setup, hoax and outright payoff to one of the biggest, richest, stupidest, crookedest AHoles in the world, then i don't know WHAT is.

The mess was caused by Abbot not practicing Good Manufacturing, and being greedy.

Full Stop.

If anything, the biggest problem we have is that the FDA and USDA doesn't have enough inspectors.

There was a recall of Baby Formula due to bacterial issues, right? So why is Joe Biden being blamed for this?

Source on recall: Powdered Infant Formula Recall: What to Know
Baby formula is important to babies and their mothers.

The Biden administration received whistle-blowing reports of supposed contamination of baby food in October. They waited until February to shut down the reported contaminated plant. No formula-related deaths of babies between the whistle-blowing and the shutdowns have been reported.

During that time, they did nothing about replacing the baby formula produced in the plant, which provided about forty percent of baby formula needed by babies and their mothers.

Baby formula is important.

That's why.

Forum List

Back