I'm coming home!

It will be good to see you posting again on a regular basis. You've been missed by a lot of the USMB folks. We all thank you for your service and dedication to your country and your mission. A heartfelt thank you for all you have done for the rest of us.

Ah, Bootneck. It'll be, how shall we say, 'refreshing', to make our reaquaintance.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewjxzSGmOGw"]And on that day, Echo Zulu will no-doubt be humming this tune[/ame]

But, rest assured, I'll be cracking my virtual knuckles in anticipation, so to speak.

Last edited:
Well I'll volunteer as the designated driver. But always glad to see one of our guys coming home in one piece.

Do ya'll ever join in the welcome home groups at the airport? There are folks committed to doing that for soldier after soldier, sailor after sailor, airman after airman that they never met. How terrific it would be to be part of that for somebody you know and love. :)

You lot had better watch out. I'm coming home! Back around the 18 Oct. Hope you all kept my seat warm! And I'll still be in the zone, so bring it! :lol:

Bring it? Bring it! You gravel bellies are all the same. You'll be pissed as a fart for four weeks and recovering for three!

You lot had better watch out. I'm coming home! Back around the 18 Oct. Hope you all kept my seat warm! And I'll still be in the zone, so bring it! :lol:

Bring it? Bring it! You gravel bellies are all the same. You'll be pissed as a fart for four weeks and recovering for three!

Yet the Green Lids can still out drink the Cherry Berries...............................:tongue:

I'm happy for you and look forward to some conversations (I think). :rolleyes:

Yet the Green Lids can still out drink the Cherry Berries...............................:tongue:

They're also very good at putting out misinformation! :lol:

Hi bro! You could be right, but I'm taking you down with me and I'll be surprised if you ever recover!:cool:

Forum List

Back