Im back on the Trump bandwagon. Let me tell you why.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I know, I know nobody gives a shit who I decide to vote for. So point taken, but Im starting this thread anyway. Im doing so for two reasons 1) everybody else starts theads annoucing who they are supporting 2) I believe a lot of people that are voting for trump have a similar rational to mine, so maybe this thread can provide some insight as to why a lot of ppl are voting for trump. Anyway I have two reasons why Im voting Trump. Here they are:

1) The first reason is the supreme court. Hillary has stated she wants to put progressives on the SC. While my trust when it comes to Trump isnt very high, i trust that he will make better selections than hillary on this matter.

2) Hillary wants to allow many more muslim refugees in the country. An action that I am vehemently against. In particularly when the director of the FBI and director of homeland security is tells us our government cannot suficently vet them.

Donald Trump by no means is a perfect candidate. I dont buy into the caricature that the media tries to create though. Hes not stupid, a bigot, or some who hasnt achieved a tremendous amount of succes in buisness. Im not going to lie, Im not confident he will make a good president, but it is concievable that he would. I dont see that possiblity for hillary clinton.

Last edited:
Good luck with that....
I tried to find a way to vote for the guy.
It's the economy.
It's immigration...
It's the supreme court.....

And I'm on board.

And then Trump opens his mouth...
and his fingers fly on his twitter account....
And then with the talking again....
He's all over the place....
The mouth keeps talking and talking....

And he contradicts what he said only a few days earlier.

He just might be crazy....
What does it take to stay on message....

Geez......

Ah whatever.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I know, I know nobody gives a shit who I decide to vote for. So point taken, but Im starting this thread anyway. Im doing so for two reasons 1) everybody else starts theads annoucing who they are supporting 2) I believe a lot of people that are voting for trump have a similar rational to mine, so maybe this thread can provide some insight as to why a lot of ppl are voting for trump. Anyway I have two reasons why Im voting Trump. Here they are:

1) The first reason is the supreme court. Hillary has stated she wants to put progressives on the SC. While my trust when it comes to Trump isnt very high, i trust that he will make better selections than hillary on this matter.

2) Hillary wants to allow millions of muslim refugees in the country. An action that I am vehemently against. In particularly when the director of the FBI and director of homeland security is tells us our government cannot suficently vet them.

Donald Trump by no means is a perfect candidate. I dont buy into the caricature that the media tries to create though. Hes not stupid, a bigot, or some who hasnt achieved a tremendous amount of succes in buisness. Im not going to lie, Im not confident he will make a good president, but it is concievable that he would. I dont see that possiblity for hillary clinton.
That's why most of us want hillary to win. We don't want another anti abortion anti environment pro citizen united dick on the supreme.

Thanks for pointing out why hillary must win.

Alito and Roberts have sided with corporations 100% of the time. They are corporate cronies

Trump is a huge wild card, but Hillary is a known quantity...I could never cast a ballot for that corrupt and slimy lying bitch. I hated Obama's policies, but he had likeable qualities that I saw...she makes my fucking skin crawl. My biggest concern, and it's enough to make me overlook a lot of bullshit, is the court and the impact it will have for future generations. Focusing on that makes my vote super easy. Besides, Trump is an old white dude, so if he starts fucking around too much, nobody will ask questions if they take him down...the establishment of his own party would look for the opportunity to jump on board with dems and impeach him if they thought it necessary.:lol:

Good luck with that....
I tried to find a way to vote for the guy.
It's the economy.
It's immigration...
It's the supreme court.....

And I'm on board.

And then Trump opens his mouth...
and his fingers fly on his twitter account....
And then with the talking again....
He's all over the place....
The mouth keeps talking and talking....

And he contradicts what he said only a few days earlier.

He just might be crazy....
What does it take to stay on message....

Geez......

Ah whatever.....

The guy is inconsistent and a bit of a pathological liar. I dont trust him.....but I trust hillary to do eregoius things.

2) Hillary wants to allow millions of muslim refugees in the country. An action that I am vehemently against. In particularly when the director of the FBI and director of homeland security is tells us our government cannot suficently vet them.

Neither are true.

It's more of a shitwagon. A shitwagon filled with idiots eating their own turds.

My vote is easy...heard all this crap alrdy when Ventura ran...and he did ok......

1) You are trusting Trump to hold his word... Let's be honest he hasn't told the truth in this campaign 76% of the time. What makes you think he is going to hold his word afterwards... He will pick a yes man and the constitution be damned... He has shown little respect for the constitution so far and you are banking that he is going to pick a strict constitutionalist... I think you will be lucky to get someone with a law degree.... He might appoint Ivanka.

2) Hillary wants to increase the Syrian Refugees from 10,000 to 65,000 a year. That is only temporary and they would be higher vetting than there is today... America today accepts 100,000 from the middle east already so this increase is about 55%. Since also 10%(2.2 Million) of Syria are Christians, the US could favour letting in Syrian Christians.
Do you think Trump will put in place a proper vetting procedure.
Lets also look at the size of the problem. 120 people in the last 10 years have been killed by Islamic Terrorism. You are at least ten times more likely to be shot a cop unarmed than killed by a Islamic Terrorist in America.

Then there is where actual Islamic Terrorism comes from.. A large part a 2nd and 3rd generation American Muslims or coming to America using a Holiday visa (like 911). Now Millions come to America every year on Holiday visas... How do you know which are Muslim or not... It is a massive violation of the constitution to ask them their religion and how do you know if they tell the truth?

All Nations have Muslim populations, are you going to ban all entry from UK or France?

I am just pointing out these things... Trump is an awful candidate who will increase Islamic Terrorism worldwide, he doesn't understand the fight and who his actual allies are in the fight, he has shown that continuously by his own mouth (no need for the media to spin anything).

What I suggest you look at is at a real enemy, Putin... That guy has major resources and an eye on invading other countries... Trump has shown he is really unequipped to deal with him.. Talking about abandoning NATO allies is suicidal..
His talk about about not paying for US Debt is unconstitutional and also highly reckless talk... It increases risk on US Bonds and thus increases the rate the US have to give on the yield on those bonds to borrow money. This also causes financial crises. Another suicidal move...

I know you despise Clinton but you have to ask which one is competent to run a country and pick new wars which could be avoided.
Best way to think of a Clinton Presidency is it will be Bill 2...

Trump is also against more adventurism in ME ala libya and syria and egypt

The notion that Trump is 'for' or a 'against' anything is a joke. He's a salesman who says whatever his 'marks' want to hear.
Think you are confusing him with hilly who has changed position on multiple issues

Indeed. How can we tell them apart?

Hillary is the one who got rich because of politics, trump is the one who earned his success.

1) You are trusting Trump to hold his word... Let's be honest he hasn't told the truth in this campaign 76% of the time. What makes you think he is going to hold his word afterwards... He will pick a yes man and the constitution be damned... He has shown little respect for the constitution so far and you are banking that he is going to pick a strict constitutionalist... I think you will be lucky to get someone with a law degree.... He might appoint Ivanka.

2) Hillary wants to increase the Syrian Refugees from 10,000 to 65,000 a year. That is only temporary and they would be higher vetting than there is today... America today accepts 100,000 from the middle east already so this increase is about 55%. Since also 10%(2.2 Million) of Syria are Christians, the US could favour letting in Syrian Christians.
Lets also look at the size of the problem. 120 people in the last 10 years have been killed by Islamic Terrorism. You are at least ten times more likely to be shot a cop unarmed than killed by a Islamic Terrorist in America.

Then there is where actual Islamic Terrorism comes from.. A large part a 2nd and 3rd generation American Muslims or coming to America using a Holiday visa (like 911). Now Millions come to America every year on Holiday visas... How do you know which are Muslim or not... It is a massive violation of the constitution to ask them their religion and how do you know if they tell the truth?

All Nations have Muslim populations, are you going to ban all entry from UK or France?

I am just pointing out these things... Trump is an awful candidate who will increase Islamic Terrorism worldwide, he doesn't understand the fight and who his actual allies are in the fight, he has shown that continuously by his own mouth (no need for the media to spin anything).

What I suggest you look at is at a real enemy, Putin... That guy has major resources and an eye on invading other countries... Trump has shown he is really unequipped to deal with him.. Talking about abandoning NATO allies is suicidal..
His talk about about not paying for US Debt is unconstitutional and also highly reckless talk... It increases risk on US Bonds and thus increases the rate the US have to give on the yield on those bonds to borrow money. This also causes financial crises. Another suicidal move...

I know you despise Clinton but you have to ask which one is competent to run a country and pick new wars which could be avoided.
FBI has alrdy admitted they cant vet current ones much less more...........try to keep up

Spare me the speech on letting muslims into our is safe. Damn the statistics, its common sense that a lot of these people hate us, and it takes a very small amout to do considerable harm.

Trump is also against more adventurism in ME ala libya and syria and egypt

The notion that Trump is 'for' or a 'against' anything is a joke. He's a salesman who says whatever his 'marks' want to hear.
Think you are confusing him with hilly who has changed position on multiple issues

Indeed. How can we tell them apart?

Hillary is the one who got rich because of politics, trump is the one who earned his success.

Riiiiight.

You could have just said, "I'm an idiot wingnut hack who hates Hillary Clinton so much I'll vote for a bucket of warm piss over her."

Would have saved you a lot of typing.

I wouldn't say I am on the bandwagon but I am pretty close to where you are. I don't believe Trump is going to be a great president but I know Hillary will be a total disaster. Trump might be a disaster too.

I think way too much is being made about the Supreme Court... Let's face it, we're not going to get another Antonin Scalia. The court is ostensibly lost already. What happens when Trump picks someone who is fairly reasonable that we can live with and Congress rejects them for being "too conservative?" Will Trump give in to pressure and then pick a liberal? We don't know but we can pretty much be assured Congress is going to test him. He is not giving me much confidence that he will stick to conservative principles. Will he go full-retard liberal once elected? Don't know! Maybe?

It comes down to... we don't really have a choice. It's either going to be the most corrupt and crooked candidate in history, Hillary... OR an unknown quantity in Trump.

One thing that sways me toward Trump more is the VP pick. I have a great deal of respect for Mike Pence and I think Tim Kaine is a fruit loop. So this wouldn't be the first time I voted for president based on his VP pick... I did that with McCain, to be honest. But be clear on this, if I do decide to vote for Trump, it doesn't mean I am on any bandwagon. I am not a pom-pom waver. I will hold him accountable and I will be on his ass like a little pit bull when it comes to the issues. To his little band of cheerleaders out there... I'm not going to shut up. I will be busting your chops every single day. Don't expect me to abandon my principles and don't expect me to forget how you've treated people like Ted Cruz. I don't like your attitudes, I don't like Trump's attitude... I simply don't have another choice because Hillary has to be stopped.

You forgot to add that your personal character and integrity are meaningless to you. I do appreciate your honesty in admitting your bigotry as well as your utter ignorance about Trump and Clinton. He IS a caricature - ask anyone successful in New York real estate, where he's considered to be a joke. It's conceivable he would make a good President? Based on WHAT??? He has no experience, has shown complete ignorance about foreign and domestic affairs, has a childish impulsive temperament, stupidly takes ANY bait then looks like a fool, lies whenever he gets flustered (NFL letter one of many), cares far more about himself than our country, has led a largely immoral life void of ethical behavior, openly cheated on his wives, treats women like shit, is openly racist (and don't dare try to refute that - there's far too much evidence), has been sued 3500 times by business associates!!! etc. etc. etc.
Any person who thinks Trump is capable of leading this country needs to seek help, fast.
Clinton on the other hand, despite her many flaws is the most qualified, experienced candidate we've ever had, who won't have to wear training wheels and embarrass the hell out of the country for 4 years like assclown Trump.

Forum List

Back