I'm back from my timeout - what are the political implications of this?

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
And boy do we have some catching up to do USMB

Where to begin!

More train derailments this time in Dakota spilling more chemicals

And of course the Big News

Trans Leftist goes on hate filled killing spree and the left is mad they used the wrong pronouns for this psycho

Which shall we discuss first?

Last edited:
I noticed you were gone.

Was wondering who you pissed off when I noticed you were in the hole. Heh heh...

Where to begin!

Trans Leftist goes on hate filled killing spree and the left is mad they used the wrong pronouns for this psycho

Let's discuss what it was you supposedly did, so I can try it too.

I could probably get some work done if I wasn't on here so much.

Where to begin!

Who are you again?

Designing large motorized vehicles that run on tracks looks good on paper. It's just too bad that the tracks are constantly out in the elements. Elements is a code word for the earth takes back what we take from it, eventually.

Designing large motorized vehicles that run on tracks looks good on paper. It's just too bad that the tracks are constantly out in the elements. Elements is a code word for the earth takes back what we take from it, eventually.
Dogbreath I envy your location but good news soon I shall be in Texas as well!

Sounds like the train companies don't know how to run trains.
They are playing the game to the extent they can get away with, putting money generated to the bottom line and investors at the expense of maintenance, as they make profits and gamble on externalizing the true costs to communities and to government and taxpayers.

Thinks he's a warrior on zinc lol

Don't worry while I was gone I got banned from another place IMDBV2

I make shitlibs SEETHE

Usually the cops try to snatch up the loudest one in the group and throw him in the van first in order to discourage others from revolting.

It used to work back in the day.

These days not so much...

Usually the cops try to snatch up the loudest one in the group and throw him in the van first in order to discourage others from revolting.

It used to work back in the day.

These days not so much...
I take that to mean you guys have been holding down things while I was away

Well Papa Rust is back in the battle! Lets give em hell

Apparently posting Tyrone memes is a big no-no mods consider that racism

Funny that at a time of less racism ever than perhaps any other time in history that racists see MORE of it! 99% of the "racism" today is not racism at all. Meantime, the government has artificially accelerated and forced a wide diversity of people who were separate for millions of years suddenly together packed into dense cities and then act surprised it isn't working out so well.

The efficacy of diversity is a provable myth; in reality, diversity seldom actually happens or ever works out well. If you disagree, try baking a cake or fixing a car with a diversity of ingredients or parts instead of the ones actually intended for or made for the job. In fact, diversity may be at the very heart of most gun violence today. But try telling THAT to a lib.

REAL racism is not just a feeling one has for another based on their race but when a person chooses to ACT out on those feelings with the deliberate intent to HARM another because of it, like deny someone a promotion or a hiring for a job based solely on their race.

THAT is racism. No meme has ever cost anyone a job or a promotion. Memes don't discriminate, people do.

Last edited:
Funny that at a time of less racism ever than perhaps any other time in history that racists see MORE of it! 99% of the "racism" today is not racism at all. Meantime, the government has artificially accelerated and forced a wide diversity of people who were separate for millions of years suddenly together packed into dense sities and then act surprised it isn't working out so well.

The efficacy of diversity is a provable myth; in reality, diversity seldom actually happens or ever works out well. If you disagree, try baking a cake or fixing a car with a diversity of ingredients or parts instead of the ones actually intended for or made for the job. In fact, diversity may be at the very heart of most gun violence today. But try telling THAT to a lib.

REAL racism is not just a feeling one has for another based on their race but when a person chooses to ACT out on those feelings with the deliberate intent to HARM another because of it, like deny someone a promotion or a hiring for a job based solely on their race.

THAT is racism. No meme has ever cost anyone a job or a promotion. Memes don't discriminate, people do.
That was exactly the meme that got me banned. A diversity meme where Tyrone got a job over a well qualified white guy because DIVERSITY lol

Madness

Apparently posting Tyrone memes is a big no-no mods consider that racism
Uh oh! :aargh: I just posted the "That's racist" kid meme.
Funny that at a time of less racism ever than perhaps any other time in history that racists see MORE of it! 99% of the "racism" today is not racism at all. Meantime, the government has artificially accelerated and forced a wide diversity of people who were separate for millions of years suddenly together packed into dense sities and then act surprised it isn't working out so well.

I disagree, leftists want to have people arrested for memes.

There wasn't much racism before Obama. He catalyzed that shit. Fuckin' dickhead!

We learned about racism in the past when I was in school, but it was not prevalent in our society at all.

Especially among me and my peers. Now some of the older folks..eh..

It wasn't anywhere around us. It was not seen much, and if it was, it was dealt with swiftly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back