Our youth are lost... shooting in TN just another example.. we need Christianity to return

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Interesting how people accuse Christians of causing evil

But when our nation was Christian, which it was up until.. I dunno.. 2020?

We didn't have school shootings every other week. The suicide rate has gone up for teens.... We are sick

We need Jesus. But everyone thinks we can do just fine without Him

I'd almost settle for the return of the Roman Empire. They knew how to deal with murderers and thieves.

crucified-slaves.jpg

We didn't have school shootings every other week. The suicide rate has gone up for teens.... We are sick

We have random murder by stabbing often in Toronto lately. It is sad but the reality, especially as our police engage in CYA.. As our economy continues to slide, inflation rising with smaller safety nets, the murdering will be more common.

Raising kids christian teaches them some useful skills. They learn how to lie effectively and to keep secrets. They learn that appearance is more important than happiness. They learn how to rationalize their bad behavior. As someone who was raised in near cultish conditions I can assure you that a christian upbringing does not produce a better person, just one that is better at acting good.

Amen!

Raising kids christian teaches them some useful skills. They learn how to lie effectively and to keep secrets. They learn that appearance is more important than happiness. They learn how to rationalize their bad behavior. As someone who was raised in near cultish conditions I can assure you that a christian upbringing does not produce a better person, just one that is better at acting good.
You're a strange bird.

What we need is a return to Morality and Values… two concepts that exceed and supersede any and every form of Religion. Right and Wrong existed long before Religion.

That shooter in Nashville wasn't a youth.

But give it time. The moonbats will declare that 28-year-olds should remain covered on their parents' insurance policies while demanding that 16-year-olds are mature enough to vote.

Cherrypicking. What are the stats and the geography for all other world religions where trannies are doing the violence?

This was a flaming nazi tranny without flags and swastikas. The POS was doing a Judas imitation after it had already betrayed its own biological fate through mutilation. Projecting lead into the victim-scapegoats as a cleansing operation. A violent penetration and nazi strive for pure form. Be glad it was killed, like a rogue Florida alligator.

So...the school shot up being a christian school wasn't helpful?

You seem to have forgotten Columbine, Sandy Hook, Charlottesville, etc...

Christian countries make up the top 30 and more countries for murder in this world. It's not a coincidence....

You seem to have forgotten Columbine, Sandy Hook, Charlottesville, etc...

Those shooters were fags too. Puny little involuntarily-celibate pukes and tyrants who love power and the use of force to exercise their authority over helpless people

Kinda like Democrats, if you think about it.

Forum List

Back