I’m a Republican and I’m switching to Democrat

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

Republicans don’t do shit

At least Democrats get stuff done.

They’re all working together anyways

50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

Good. Drop dead.

I'm not sure you know what you are.

Calling the army to remove only 50 illegals? How is that "getting stuff done"?

And other than that, what have the Democrats gotten done? It was their fault those illegals were here in the first place.

Ohh...wait. This is satire, right? Awww....you got me man. I fell for it. :laughing0301:

Looks like great sarcasm to me....

Dems get stuff done! They deported the illegals very quickly!

:laughing0301:

Looking like the table has been reversed on the hypocrites, doesn't it?

No link to prove your assertions?

Forum List

Back