Illinois house passes bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over certain semi automatic firemarms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Illinois House Passes Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms
A bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over or transfer ownership of heretofore legally possessed “assault weapons” is gaining sponsors in the Illinois Senate after passing the House last month.
------------------------------------

Well first off I would say screw you , second off they should rightfully be grand fathered in should it pass. Legally who the hell are they to say turn in your weapons. This is a gun grab ..........

Illinois House Passes Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms
A bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over or transfer ownership of heretofore legally possessed “assault weapons” is gaining sponsors in the Illinois Senate after passing the House last month.

Well first off I would say screw you , second off they should rightfully be grand fathered in should it pass. Legally who the hell are they to say turn in your weapons. This is a gun grab ..........

once again those who hate freedom and liberty strike again

maybe the leftists cheer this

would they feel the same if the bill replaced the words "18-20 year olds "

with the words "black Americans" or "Jewish Americans"

butbutbutt, the leftists said they would never support that!

another in a long list of lies.

hope the owners execute any traitor that comes to rob them.

there have been several bills presented across the country

that even though they say they are not wanting to grab guns

the words are clearly otherwise

• Banned

And once they begin to pass, or it begins to pass there lies troubled waters and dangerous waters for gun grabs across the nation.
We can hope that most will stand up and say fk you . They'll start with the twenty somethings and then it will be something else and something else. If ppl don't wake the fk up it will be to late. for them anyway.

And once they begin to pass, or it begins to pass there lies troubled waters and dangerous waters for gun grabs across the nation.
We can hope that most will stand up and say fk you . They'll start with the twenty somethings and then it will be something else and something else. If ppl don't wake the fk up it will be to late. for them anyway.

yes because the antis are going to expect men with guns to come and take away guns from the law abiding

So an 18 to 20 year old can use guns while serving their country in the military, but when he comes home it's no no guns for you!

Frigging perfect

If this passes, I doubt anyone will turn in a weapon...
That might be the immediate response to the mandate. But rest assured it is anticipated and will be dealt with in a time-honored manner.

Government will do nothing at first. Then, one-at-a-time, selected individuals will be visited and processed. Some will resist and they will be dealt with the way David Koresh and the Davidians were dealt with if necessary -- and that will initiate a flood of cooperative submissions.

Last edited:
So an 18 to 20 year old can use guns while serving their country in the military, but when he comes home it's no no guns for you!

Frigging perfect

fascists target one group at a time

this time 18-20 year olds are the class

next time who knows

blacks in Chicago shoot each other up all the time

maybe Illinois will revive the black codes

Illinois: House to Vote on Magazine Ban & Confiscation Bill Tomorrow
On March 6th, the Illinois state House of Representatives will be voting on House Bill 1469 to ban the vast majority of ammunition magazines in use today. Please contact your state Representative and urge them to ...

NEWS

LEGAL & LEGISLATION

Action Alert: Don't Let the Media and Gun Control Activists Blame You for the Actions of Criminals -- Contact Your Lawmakers Today!
Rather than address our broken mental health system, our inability to provide proper school security, or numerous failings by law enforcement and others to identify a clearly dangerous individual, all solutions that NRA supports, gun ...

That might be the immediate response to the mandate. But rest assured it is anticipated and will be dealt with in a time-honored manner.

Government will do nothing at first. Then, one-at-a-time, selected individuals will be visited and processed. Some will resist and they will be dealt with the way David Koresh and the Davidians were dealt with if necessary -- and that will initiate a flood of cooperative surrenders.
And in the process turning law abiding people into criminals...overnight...

Government will do nothing at first. Then, one-at-a-time, selected individuals will be visited and processed. Some will resist and they will be dealt with the way David Koresh and the Davidians were dealt with if necessary -- and that will initiate a flood of cooperative surrenders.
And in the process turning law abiding people into criminals...overnight...

if it passes it is everyones responsibility to help the targeted class of citizens over come this

Well at least nobody who plans to use it illegally. Of course, those who refuse become criminals. It is really quite a moral dilemma. Is this the camel’s nose under the tent towards disarming the citizenry, or is it a reposible law to enhance the safety of the citizens?

Unfortunately the question is clouded by mutual distrust on both sides of the issue.

While I don't think this will have what I assume is the desired affect, isn't this just raising the age limit for certain firearms? Age-restricted items do have the age limit changed from time to time.

Well at least nobody who plans to use it illegally. Of course, those who refuse become criminals. It is really quite a moral dilemma. Is this the camel’s nose under the tent towards disarming the citizenry, or is it a reposible law to enhance the safety of the citizens?

Unfortunately the question is clouded by mutual distrust on both sides of the issue.

personally i say in America it is immoral to target a class of citizens to deny them a right

Forum List

Back