Illinois house passes bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over certain semi automatic firemarms

Illinois House Passes Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms
A bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over or transfer ownership of heretofore legally possessed “assault weapons” is gaining sponsors in the Illinois Senate after passing the House last month.
------------------------------------

Well first off I would say screw you , second off they should rightfully be grand fathered in should it pass. Legally who the hell are they to say turn in your weapons. This is a gun grab ..........
The governor won't sign it. Illinois can't afford the lawsuits taking this all the way to the Supreme Court only to lose.

It's one thing to raise the age to 21 in order to purchase one of these firearms, but it's a whole different matter to force someone to hand over their existing firearms.

Illinois House Passes Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms
A bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over or transfer ownership of heretofore legally possessed “assault weapons” is gaining sponsors in the Illinois Senate after passing the House last month.

Well first off I would say screw you , second off they should rightfully be grand fathered in should it pass. Legally who the hell are they to say turn in your weapons. This is a gun grab ..........

They can demand all they want

-Geaux

Gee maybe they should try this in Chicago....LOL I can just see the brothas lining up to turn in their weapons

Legally who the hell are they to say turn in your weapons. This is a gun grab ..........
Who are they? We knew all along.

Adolf-Hitler-Gun-Control.jpg

War is coming soon, as the fascists are showing their ugly faces..

The commies are coming for your guns. Register first, then disarm. A helpless populace, an uneducated populace is more easily controlled.

Oh yes because registering those guns never tells the feds where they are all located at, what ever gave you such a silly thought that's a conspiracy ................>>LMFAO!!

Taking guns from 18-20 year old citizens that purchased them legally is an act of tyranny.

What do these clowns think is going to happen if they implement a confiscation program?

The better question is why don't they go after illegal guns?

Oh wait, they don't have a list of who has them.....criminals do not obey gun laws so they don't register their guns.

PS- They don't obey "Gun Free Zone" signs either......

The governor won't sign it. Illinois can't afford the lawsuits taking this all the way to the Supreme Court only to lose.

I guess time will tell............ should be interesting to see how it unfolds and or fizzles.

I guess time will tell............ should be interesting to see how it unfolds and or fizzles.
You think Chicago is bad, all of Illinois will follow suit......

Rainer is going to sign it, he is going to wait till after the primary.....he needs to fight of Jeanne Ives and then he can do what he wants...

If this passes, I doubt anyone will turn in a weapon...
That might be the immediate response to the mandate. But rest assured it is anticipated and will be dealt with in a time-honored manner.

Government will do nothing at first. Then, one-at-a-time, selected individuals will be visited and processed. Some will resist and they will be dealt with the way David Koresh and the Davidians were dealt with if necessary -- and that will initiate a flood of cooperative submissions.

Wow, a defensive of a child molster from the hitler youth...

Forum List

Back