Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

Illegals do not have the rights of American citizens

Correct, but they are still covered by parts of the Constitution.

But again, you are the one that said the Constitution applied ONLY to US Citizens.

Have you now changed your mind on that?

I don't hate America. I love that you cuck whites are so docile and soft that you'll allow a slow, demographic displacement to occur while you cosplay and LARP on as warriors or orcs in the park or whatever. 😆
It is not demographics it is widespread organized fraud. 2020 showed us the machine they have in place. They being both parties. They are one when they disenfranchize voters to install their candidates.

It is not demographics it is widespread organized fraud. 2020 showed us the machine they have in place. They being both parties. They are one when they disenfranchize voters to install their candidates.
Sure. But if that's true, it's also true that you're the pussy that let it happen, rather than the patriot who stopped it. If George Washington and the rest of the rebels were as pussy then as you are today where would we be as a country? 😆

Sure. But if that's true, it's also true that you're the pussy that let it happen, rather than the patriot who stopped it. If George Washington and the rest of the rebels were as pussy then as you are today where would we be as a country? 😆
If you have it your way Washington will have done what he did in vain.

14th amendment was created for freedom democrat slaves dipshit
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Where does that part of the 14th state that it applies to ex-slaves only?

Kind of seems like a variation on Satanic panic but sure at least it has a 21st century twist.
God's wrath will be felt by all the child abusers and their supporters.

Hope you have a long happy life because when you get to hell, you will get the worst of it for eternity.

I have no problem with America taking in millions more than it does currently. That is also my right as a citizen. 😁

fair enough, but I think your opinion is wrong. The WAY they are being allowed in is also the problem.
If a country does not have a rule of law, or has a government that can pick and choose which laws they want to enforce, then democracy means nothing. Everything really is based on a rule of law that applies to everyone. (citizen)

There is no reason that we cannot have immigration and a secure border at the same time. I have a right as a citizen to expect that our government will prevent drug trafficking by cartels into the U.S. and not have immigrants be their mules to bring drugs across and sell. (immigrants suffer other things at the hands of drug cartels as well)
None of that shit has anything to do with immigration and jobs. You have to vet people and then allow them in, not open your front door and then try to figure out later who came in.

Also, these countries need to be held accountable to fix their own internal problems... they will never do it if we are their outlet. Their people need to stay there and force the change, they can help Kamala find the root problems and weed them out.

Yes, they are.

For instance, cruel and unusual punishments cannot legally be inflicted upon them.
That is correct. They have legal rights afforded any human being on US soil
They do not have Constitutional rights and Advantages that American citizens do. This includes the lack of a right to just show up and force entry and demand asylum.

They need to be suing the rich people in Martha’s Vineyard. They are the one's that stated they were a sanctuary city, till the weren't.

I want Americans to know that it also has just been revealed that the pentagon has been running massive Psy ops on Americans across all of media. Most democrats you see here and across the Web are fake.

Forum List

Back