Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

This county is pathetic
50 criminals will sue Desantis for tens of millions and most likely win

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Boston, alleges that the migrants were told they were going to Boston or Washington, “which was completely false,” and were induced with perks such as $10 McDonald’s gift certificates, promises of jobs housing, and education opportunities.​

Yet that is a Constitutional right
What is a constitutional right? . If you are suggesting it’s a constitutional right to show up and demand asylum period then you are incorrect because such rights are not conferred to them in advance.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Boston, alleges that the migrants were told they were going to Boston or Washington, “which was completely false,” and were induced with perks such as $10 McDonald’s gift certificates, promises of jobs housing, and education opportunities.​

And they well may have received were they not whisked away

fair enough, but I think your opinion is wrong. The WAY they are being allowed in is also the problem.
If a country does not have a rule of law, or has a government that can pick and choose which laws they want to enforce, then democracy means nothing. Everything really is based on a rule of law that applies to everyone. (citizen)

There is no reason that we cannot have immigration and a secure border at the same time. I have a right as a citizen to expect that our government will prevent drug trafficking by cartels into the U.S. and not have immigrants be their mules to bring drugs across and sell. (immigrants suffer other things at the hands of drug cartels as well)
None of that shit has anything to do with immigration and jobs. You have to vet people and then allow them in, not open your front door and then try to figure out later who came in.

Also, these countries need to be held accountable to fix their own internal problems... they will never do it if we are their outlet. Their people need to stay there and force the change, they can help Kamala find the root problems and weed them out.
The government is spending 54 billion dollars a year preventing illegal immigration and we have 58,000 customs and enforcement agents at the border and it is not enough and will never be enough. The problem is not security at border but rather the huge number of people intent on crossing. Migrants come in waves that can be years apart. Crossing have been as high as nearly 2 million and as low as 350,000 over the last 25 years. We are experiences a wave that is the highest in last 20 years.

Last edited:
The government is spending 54 billion dollars a year preventing illegal immigration and we have 58,000 customs and enforcement agents at the border and it is not enough and will never be enough.

They need to think of a way to slow them down so they cant just walk across, plus the message needs to be sent that if you dont wait your turn and apply legally you get sent back. This Admin did the opposite.

They need to think of a way to slow them down so they cant just walk across, plus the message needs to be sent that if you dont wait your turn and apply legally you get sent back. This Admin did the opposite.
We need do some things to stop them from coming.

As long as we treat illegal immigrational as a political issue, we never solve the problem.

They actually can do just that.

Whether or not they are granted asylum is another matter entirely but they can indeed show up at the border requesting asylum and get a hearing to make their case. Sad day for you. 😁
Tapestries of time make different eras in our history a bit different. The immigration issue is a forced agenda to devolve the United States of America. It has happened quickly.

What is a constitutional right? . If you are suggesting it’s a constitutional right to show up and demand asylum period then you are incorrect because such rights are not conferred to them in advance.

It is a constitutional right not to have cruel and unusual punishments inflicted upon a person

What in the world is this supposed to mean?

Showing up and applying within one year is the legal way.

This county is pathetic
50 criminals will sue Desantis for tens of millions and most likely win
i don't see how they win. I have studied law (no degree) and I have heard attorneys on the news talk about this. They signed releases b4 they were shipped off to MV

and even if they didn't.. they have a lot of nerve. They broke the freaking law to get here and now they're going to sue the US for allowing them to be here?

just when u thought it couldn't get any nuttier

i don't see how they win. I have studied law (no degree) and I have heard attorneys on the news talk about this. They signed releases b4 they were shipped off to MV

They say they were mislead into going. (lied to)

and even if they didn't.. they have a lot of nerve. They broke the freaking law to get here and now they're going to sue the US for allowing them to be here?

They did not break the law to get here.

just when u thought it couldn't get any nuttier

You come along........

Forum List

Back