What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illegal Aliens, Deported from Martha’s Vineyard, Want to Return to ‘Beautiful’ Island

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They know what's good, Martha's Vineyard residents should allow them in! no if or buts! Now!:04:

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They will only be allowed back if they are pushing lawnmowers and weed whackers.

Marthas Vinyard - no room.jpg

Prof.Lunaphile

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm considering going to the Boston area next year and campaigning my contest against political science at Harvard. I am thinking of adding Martha's Vineyard to my tour of the area - see how long they let me hang my hammock at night.

US4CC.meme.Joker - blood_on_hand.png

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted this karmic payback to liberal elitist Democrats. DeSantis is handing it out. And they don't like it. Is that racist? HMM.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1663814628351.png

The wealthy local residents are funding the construction of a Wall to ring the entire island and keep the illegals out.

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They know what's good, Martha's Vineyard residents should allow them in! no if or buts! Now!:04:

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

Hmmm..appears to me that they treated them just like you want them treated, rejected and turned away.

Yet you disapprove? After all, Martha's Vineyard just did what DeSantis did, right?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1663815223144.png

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1663815624700.png

Wealthy residents brandish weapons to drive illegals off the lawn of their multi million dollar mansion.

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those 50 immigrants..and that's what they are now, make no mistake--basically hit the Lotto with this. they are getting top-level attention, with their every need met. Green cards and relocation to a job in the near future. DeSantis did them a huge favor..actually, I'd love to see all this political moving of illegals...since anywhere is better than Texas anyway, for them.

Put them in a community, humanize them..you make the Left's case for them~

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those 50 immigrants..and that's what they are now, make no mistake--basically hit the Lotto with this. they are getting top-level attention, with their every need met. Green cards and relocation to a job in the near future. DeSantis did them a huge favor..actually, I'd love to see all this political moving of illegals...since anywhere is better than Texas anyway, for them.

With that kind of logic, I am sure you have a job at Rold Gold waiting.

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These heartless libs let them get just a sniff of it and then carted them away.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The community they were put in didn't call the police; They called The National Guard on them. The immigrants were not rioting. Getting food from the church is about what they were doing.

Back in my day when The National Guard got called out, they were shooting rioters in the head.

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm..appears to me that they treated them just like you want them treated, rejected and turned away.

Yet you disapprove? After all, Martha's Vineyard just did what DeSantis did, right?

1663823206221.png

So that's a yes to building the wall on the southern border and deporting all illegal foreign nationals?

*****SMILE*****

:)

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List