Trump finally says something negative about Russia

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
He's gonna pay! No, I'm kidding. Putin probably gave him permission to speak out.

While Mr. Trump said nothing on Thursday about either the sanctions or Russia’s interference in the election, he did end days of silence about the attack with a military-grade nerve agent against the former spy, Sergei Skripal, and his daughter, despite Moscow’s denials. “It certainly looks like the Russians were behind it,” he told reporters in the Oval Office. “Something that should never ever happen. We’re taking it very seriously, as I think are many others.”

But Mr. Trump’s comments came a full day after his United Nations ambassador, Nikki Haley, took the lead with a more powerful statement at the Security Council. She insisted the United States stands in “absolute solidarity” with Britain after the attack. Russia’s use of chemical weapons on the soil of another United Nations member is a “defining moment,” she said, and there is a need to “hold Russia accountable.”

And the piling on didn’t stop there. Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, the national security adviser, whom Mr. Trump reportedly may fire, condemned Russia in a speech on Thursday for being “complicit in Assad’s atrocities” in Syria and conducting more than 100 bombing missions in Eastern Ghouta, as well as being “responsible” for the Skripal poisoning.

Opinion | Finally, Trump Has Something Bad to Say About Russia

What fucking "interference in the election" are you alluding to Witchit? There is ZERO evidence Russia played a part in the election at any level.

Witchit, let me guess, you watch MSNBC. :p

Last edited:
So he finally said something. What is the status of those sanctions the congress voted almost unanimously to put on Russia. Is he still ignoring them?

He's gonna pay! No, I'm kidding. Putin probably gave him permission to speak out.

While Mr. Trump said nothing on Thursday about either the sanctions or Russia’s interference in the election, he did end days of silence about the attack with a military-grade nerve agent against the former spy, Sergei Skripal, and his daughter, despite Moscow’s denials. “It certainly looks like the Russians were behind it,” he told reporters in the Oval Office. “Something that should never ever happen. We’re taking it very seriously, as I think are many others.”

But Mr. Trump’s comments came a full day after his United Nations ambassador, Nikki Haley, took the lead with a more powerful statement at the Security Council. She insisted the United States stands in “absolute solidarity” with Britain after the attack. Russia’s use of chemical weapons on the soil of another United Nations member is a “defining moment,” she said, and there is a need to “hold Russia accountable.”

And the piling on didn’t stop there. Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, the national security adviser, whom Mr. Trump reportedly may fire, condemned Russia in a speech on Thursday for being “complicit in Assad’s atrocities” in Syria and conducting more than 100 bombing missions in Eastern Ghouta, as well as being “responsible” for the Skripal poisoning.

who is gonna pay?

You?

what a strange thread you posted

but then you post strange threads a lot

So Trump imposes sanctions against Russia.......doesn't sound like there is much love there.

That's right, the only collusion was with Hillary and the fake dossier paid for through Fusion GPS to a former British spy for Russian propaganda.

What fucking "interference in the election" are you alluding to Witchit? There is ZERO evidence Russia played a part in the election at any level.

So I can't help wondering. If there was Russian interference in the election as seventeen intelligence agencies have already stated there was - would you have a problem with that? Thus far, said interference has not been directly connected to DJT himself - just fuck all everybody around him.

What cracks me is how many right wingers don't seem to have any knowledge that Russia is a hostile power. It's like you all were literally born yesterday, and think Russia is no different than France, Spain or Germany. Hint: We have not counted Russia among our allies for a very, Very long time.

Last edited:
So he finally said something. What is the status of those sanctions the congress voted almost unanimously to put on Russia. Is he still ignoring them?

Yes. In violation of American law, he is continuing to ignore them.

Edited.

So I can't help wondering. If there was Russian interference in the election as seventeen intelligence agencies have already stated there was

Care to show what evidence these "17 intelligence agencies" have to back up that claim?

Not that I love Russia, but I haven't seen any evidence that Russia changed a single vote in our election.

You know while you are excited to continue this narrative and chase this story, China just expanded another 10 meters into the South China Sea, stole another 25,000 U.S jobs, and increased the growth of their economy by another 1.5%.

Might be time to put things in perspective and realize, if China get's its way, even the most libertarian, laissez-faire economist won't have to worry about small government or their pensions, there will be no money to pay them.

Ask yourself "do I love my country enough help it improve and make America Great!?!" And then do your part.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

So Trump imposes sanctions against Russia.......doesn't sound like there is much love there.

That's right, the only collusion was with Hillary and the fake dossier paid for through Fusion GPS to a former British spy for Russian propaganda.

He didn't though. Massive bilateral passage in House and Senate, He signed off on 'em, and he has to this day refused to enforce them.

You know while you are excited to continue this narrative and chase this story, China just expanded another 10 meters into the South China Sea, stole another 25,000 U.S jobs, and increased the growth of their economy by another 1.5%.

Might be time to put things in perspective and realize, if China get's its way, even the most libertarian, laissez-faire economist won't have to worry about small government or their pensions, there will be no money to pay them.

Ask yourself "do I love my country enough help it improve and make America Great!?!" And then do your part.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

Honey, if you want to change the subject, start a new thread.

who is gonna pay?

You?

what a strange thread you posted

but then you post strange threads a lot

I'll talk you through it, because I'm nice like that. Combine the subject line with the first line of the post.

Got it?

Ya got it??

Good!

Wrong. There's evidence there. Like Facebook adverts and the like.

OK, I will address this absurdity again. Just what is it exactly that Russia has been rewarded with since Trump won? They are in a worse spot today, more sanctions, less military activity, and, they have even had special forces killed by U.S attacks.

Where I am from, actions speak louder than words. He might not be interested in causing problems with Russia, but he isn't beholden to them clearly.

So I can't help wondering. If there was Russian interference in the election as seventeen intelligence agencies have already stated there was - would you have a problem with that? Thus far, said interference has not been directly connected to DJT himself - just fuck all everybody around him.

What cracks me is how many right wingers don't seem to have any knowledge that Russia a hostile power. It's like you all were literally born yesterday, and think Russia is no different than France, Spain or Germany. Hint: We have not counted Russia among our allies for a very, Very long time.

Would one of those 17 agencies be the peanut gallery?

So I can't help wondering. If there was Russian interference in the election as seventeen intelligence agencies have already stated there was

Care to show what evidence these "17 intelligence agencies" have to back up that claim?

Not that I love Russia, but I haven't seen any evidence that Russia changed a single vote in our election.

Okay, so you don't LOVE Russia, like so many on the right do. It's all been "Even so, so what."

Trump Misleads on Russian Meddling: Why 17 Intelligence Agencies Don’t Need to Agree

I stand corrected! But to find out specifics, you'll be expected to read the entire article. Oh, my. It's from the NY Times. Does that mean it's false news and I should find another article?

So it's only three or four, and since Trump took office, we don't believe American Intel anyway, amirite!?

It's ironic that the shit the right is doing, they keep trying to stick to the left. Like lack of critical thought. Like sliming me for watching MSNBC, when their posts make it very clear that they are at the very least watching FOX, and probably actively following Breitbart, the Daily Caller, etc as well.

Wrong. There's evidence there. Like Facebook adverts and the like.

There are veritable shit tons of evidence, but here's the thing. They are so petrified that all roads lead to DJT that they HAVE to believe no interference occurred whatsoever.

Forum List

Back