Ill Gov Pritzker Calls For Gun Control After 4th of July Masacre

Ad Nauseam.
Over and over we tell you why you don't need Large Capacity Magazines.
You are just too ignorant to listen, and all you have is 2A claim.

I'm very capable, you fuckers just have your weak ass talking points.
Fuck you.
"all you have is 2A claim". fortunately dickless thats all I need!!!!

only in the mind of a complete loon is the actual Constitution a "weak ass talking point"

you just cant reason with that kind of stupidity.

Ad Nauseam.

Fuck you.
It's not your place to tell me or anyone what they need. Your petty sense of entitlement only extends to your own delusions.

"A 22-year-old man named Robert “Bobby” Crimo III, who performs under the rap moniker Awake the Rapper, has been identified as a “person of interest” in the July 4th parade shooting in Highland Park, Illinois, which has left at least six people dead and dozens of others wounded.

As a rapper, Crimo seemed to have a small cult following, with at least two of his songs amassing over one million streams on Spotify. In one of his songs released in 2021, Crimo fantasized about a mass shooting and being killed in a shootout with police. In the song’s accompanying video, he posed in a school classroom with ammunition."

There is no Constitutional right to murder an innocent human being for convenience
Nope, we have laws for that already. How's Chicago's Defund The Police working on enforcing that law or any other they want to pass?

How are Chicago's existing laws doing at stopping record-setting murder rated, the equivalent of a 'mass shooting' a week?

Remind me how many law-abiding citizens / Conservatives have perpetrated those. snowflake....

Ya'all are missing the point. It's all about the culture of continuous wars and violence.

Then when that's combined with far, far too many guns, it results in the slaughter that is happening.
It could be about to escalate completely out of control, due to the nature of America's war with Russia.

Please consider giving up your pistols and AR's at least!
Nonsense, it's you scum creating division all over this country! YOU!

As a rapper, Crimo seemed to have a small cult following, with at least two of his songs amassing over one million streams on Spotify. In one of his songs released in 2021, Crimo fantasized about a mass shooting and being killed in a shootout with police. In the song’s accompanying video, he posed in a school classroom with ammunition."
And yet you still oppose Red Flag Laws.
Why?

Just let him keep his guns until he kills.
That's what you get.

Ad Nauseam.

Fuck you.
Oh, I'm listening, snowflake, and waiting, but all you continue to do is rant and make excuses.

You claim you are very capable; however, your actions prove otherwise...much like Chicago Mayor Beetlejuice and Governor Pricker's actions have proven them to be very INcapable as well.

Ya'all are missing the point. It's all about the culture of continuous wars and violence.

Then when that's combined with far, far too many guns, it results in the slaughter that is happening.
It could be about to escalate completely out of control, due to the nature of America's war with Russia.

Please consider giving up your pistols and AR's at least!
🖕

Forum List

Back