Here we go: Democrat leader Pelosi and Schumer call for gun control in wake of Texas mass shooting

So we live in a society where we need to protect ourselves and democrats cure is to take our protecting away lol

Exactly.

Firearms are a great equalizer, particularly for oldtimers such as myself.

I am not that decrepit yet, but that doesn't mean I am able to fight off every young thug with a knife or just a strong arm thief, much less someone with a gun, unless I am armed myself.

A firearm doesn't ensure success, but it does guarantee that I will have a chance if someone approaches me with a gun or a knife themselves.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called for the Senate to vote on gun control legislation in the wake of the mass shooting in Midland, Texas.
HERE WE GO: Democrat Leaders Pelosi and Schumer Call For Gun Control in Wake of Texas Mass Shooting

WE SAW THIS GUN BS COMING A MILE AWAY!! YOU CAN READ A DEMOCRATIC MORON LIKE AN OPENN BOOK ..........
Everyone kNNows you idiots lie cheat and steal---------- everyone also knows when you stupid mother fkrs want guns taken you have a nice shoot out happen so you can get your weak minded stupid asses to start their ggun grab shit

NNEWS FLASH FKRS . 10000 PPL COULD GET SHOT UP BY . A NON LAW ABIDING GUN OWNER AND WE STILL WONN'T GIVE UP OUR 2NND AMENDMENT ASSHOLES KEEP SLAPPING UR LAWS PP L WILL STILL HAVE GUNS YOU MENTLA PUSSIES!!
Hilarious.
I excuse your zero college rube for not knowing the difference between a noun and an adjective.
But to quote links who don't either?
Gatewaypundit????
The people who don't believe we landed on the moon or sandy hook?
Please tell me that's not a reading source.
Just for laughs is ok

Because shooting have nothing go do with guns. Right?
None of my guns were involved so no they aren't
Is this the "I drive drunk all the tome & never killed anyone" argument against drunk driving laws?

Not at all. Responsible drivers don't get loaded before road trips.

The liberal response would be to ban cars, or booze, or both, so that Drunk Driving would presumably be incapable of happening.

When you carry, you create a risk.
Your need to feel safe does not trump anyones right to self-defense.

So we live in a society where we need to protect ourselves and democrats cure is to take our protecting away lol

Exactly.

I am not that decrepit yet, but that doesn't mean I am able to fight off every young thug with a knife or just a strong arm thief, much less someone with a gun, unless I am armed myself.

A firearm doesn't ensure success, but it does guarantee that I will have a chance if someone approaches me with a gun or a knife themselves.
And how many times has this happened brave old white fart?
ZERO?
Know why the Texas heavily armed people did zero?
It's our inherent violent slave and convict genes that trump has resurfaced.
No other educated country has our violence.
Tanks in our garages next
So stupid

Is this the "I drive drunk all the tome & never killed anyone" argument against drunk driving laws?

The liberal response would be to ban cars, or booze, or both, so that Drunk Driving would presumably be incapable of happening.

It might help if you knew the def of liberal
For the individual and small gov
Ah well, it's our violent slavery genes unfortunately
Have to wait for them to die out

Problem-Reaction-Solution. They sure got the middle part down, as we can see by the replies here.

Exactly.

ZERO?
So stupid

Actually it happens all the time. Law enforcement experts conservatively estimate that 1 million Americans lives are saved each year by privately owned firearms.

Here is a clip of a senior citizen threatened by a couple of knife wielding thugs. Fortunately, he has a firearm and is willing to use it, otherwise, Mr. Bronson would have been a statistic.

It might help if you knew the def of liberal
For the individual and small gov
Ah well, it's our violent slavery genes unfortunately
Have to wait for them to die out
no such thing as a classic liberal which is what your hinting at.
But what does that have to do with what I said?

Exactly.

ZERO?
So stupid

Actually it happens all the time. Law enforcement experts conservatively estimate that 1 million Americans lives are saved each year by privately owned firearms.

Here is a clip of a senior citizen threatened by a couple of knife wielding thugs. Fortunately, he has a firearm and is willing to use it, otherwise, Mr. Bronson would have been a statistic.

the good old days

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called for the Senate to vote on gun control legislation in the wake of the mass shooting in Midland, Texas.
HERE WE GO: Democrat Leaders Pelosi and Schumer Call For Gun Control in Wake of Texas Mass Shooting

WE SAW THIS GUN BS COMING A MILE AWAY!! YOU CAN READ A DEMOCRATIC MORON LIKE AN OPENN BOOK ..........
Everyone kNNows you idiots lie cheat and steal---------- everyone also knows when you stupid mother fkrs want guns taken you have a nice shoot out happen so you can get your weak minded stupid asses to start their ggun grab shit

NNEWS FLASH FKRS . 10000 PPL COULD GET SHOT UP BY . A NON LAW ABIDING GUN OWNER AND WE STILL WONN'T GIVE UP OUR 2NND AMENDMENT ASSHOLES KEEP SLAPPING UR LAWS PP L WILL STILL HAVE GUNS YOU MENTLA PUSSIES!!

This is apropos of nothing on this topic but I have to ask because it's really bothering me. Is there a meaning to the double "n" in some of your words or is it is just a typo? Please don't take my question as a personal attack. I'm genuinely curious if I'm missing an intentional meaning.
MindWars can't type for shit.

Mindwars has no mind!

Real dave you are wrong it is the Nuts who get control of a gun and then go crazy and start shooting anyone he can,,,,,,This is a crazy mental case who needed to be locked up and treated.
Dan, maybe he was just a mean sonofabitch who decided to go out in a blaze of hellfire and take as many people with him as he could. It was definitely Suicide By Cop on a monumental scale.

Forum List

Back