Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

XponentialChaos Dickhead I just created a thread on this. And you still have yet to answer me. What a low life you are. But being a leftist that is what I expect from your ilk.

XponentialChaos Dickhead I just created a thread on this. And you still have yet to answer me.
And yet you still haven’t addressed your selective outrage.

What’s the matter, hypocrite? Can’t answer for your blatant hypocrisy?

It’s a tragedy when a Democrat passively doesn’t vote to acknowledge Armenian genocide. But when 11 Republicans actively vote AGAINST it, meh.

Hypocrite.

And yet you still haven’t addressed your selective outrage.

What’s the matter, hypocrite? Can’t answer for your blatant hypocrisy?

It’s a tragedy when a Democrat passively doesn’t vote to acknowledge Armenian genocide. But when 11 Republicans actively vote AGAINST it, meh.

Hypocrite.
I created a thread on it. How am I a hypocrite? And you still have not answered me. I just Blasted the GOP for this.

Says the coward who STILL won’t address his selective outrage.
How is it selective when I just created a separate thread blasting Trump and the GOP? Are you eating those retard sandwiches again? And you still haven’t answered the question. Selective outrage eh?

I created a thread on it. How am I a hypocrite?
Well let’s see, you started a thread condemning Omar for being passive in not voting in favor to recognize a holocaust.

Yet you haven’t shown the same level of outrage for the 11 Republicans who actively voted AGAINST this.

Hypocrite much?

How is it selective when I just created a separate thread blasting Trump and the GOP?
That’s a step in the right direction. Probably fake but still better.

Now that you’ve finally stepped up, hello there. How may I help you? Do you have a question for me? What can I do for you?

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.

How is she any different from YOU? YOU deny the abuse of Palestinians in Gaza. YOU are no different than her. YOU are two sides of the same coin.

Leave your stupid fucking religious war in the Middle East. For 70 years you have been killing one another without end.

We're tired of hearing about how terrible Hamas is when you're no better.

Well let’s see, you started a thread condemning Omar for being passive in not voting in favor to recognize a holocaust.

Yet you haven’t shown the same level of outrage for the 11 Republicans who actively voted AGAINST this.

Hypocrite much?
I did not realize it until you pointed it out and and then created a thread on it. You didn’t answer my question. Why?

That’s a step in the right direction. Probably fake but still better.

Now that you’ve finally stepped up, hello there. How may I help you? Do you have a question for me? What can I do for you?
How is it fake? And you know my question. I am not going to repeat it. Feel free to search the thread for it. But you won’t. Why? You’re a lying leftist.

How is pointing out truth hate? Jews in US routinely vote against the interests of Israel, not always, but often enough, they are not anchored to any singular issue... BTW sweetie-pie, my mother and grandmother are both Jewish!
Not all Jews. We aren’t a fucking monolith. Ever hear of Ben Shapiro? And that makes you Jewish as your mother determines if you are or are not.

How is she any different from YOU? YOU deny the abuse of Palestinians in Gaza. YOU are no different than her. YOU are two sides of the same coin.

Leave your stupid fucking religious war in the Middle East. For 70 years you have been killing one another without end.

The Holocaust in the OP is the Armenian Holocaust you dingbat. There is abuse of Palestinians? You mean terrorists? If you’re so tired then stop posting here. Another idiot comparing Israel to an internationally recognized terror group.

How is it fake? And you know my question. I am not going to repeat it. Feel free to search the thread for it. But you won’t. Why? You’re a lying leftist.
Meh. I don’t care to go searching. If you have a question, you can ask it.

Or not. Don’t care.

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.
well at least she's not fantasizing about being on the same level of persecution as a holocaust victim. I mean, she's not to my taste but neither are some of these faux victim conservative wannabes.

I agree with you that Hamas abuses their citizens.

Forum List

Back