Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

Haha you’re getting desperate now.

You: “You said the GOP is equally antisemitic.”

No I didn’t say that. You made that up in your desperate attempt to pivot away from the topic.

The topic, by the way, is denial of the Armenian holocaust. I noticed that you don’t seem to want to talk about that anymore lol.

Maybe if you talk really angrily, then people won’t notice that you’re changing the subject and making shit up. Lmao.
GOP voters may be not their politicians sans MTG. Dumbass. WTF? I am not changing anything. You still HAVE NOT ANSWERED my question. So fuck off.

GOP voters may be not their politicians sans MTG. Dumbass. WTF? I am not changing anything. You still HAVE NOT ANSWERED my question. So fuck off.
I believe the topic was denial of the Armenian holocaust.

What’s the matter? Having trouble pivoting?

SO ANGRY! Lmao.

I believe the topic was denial of the Armenian holocaust.

What’s the matter? Having trouble pivoting?

SO ANGRY! Lmao.
My anger is that you won't answer my question. Having trouble answering questions? GOP did not deny it. GOP didn't want to offend Turkey. Big difference. Omar denies it.

My anger is that you won't answer my question. Having trouble answering questions? GOP did not deny it. GOP didn't want to offend Turkey. Big difference. Omar denies it.
Omar voted present. 11 Republicans voted AGAINST it.

You’re trying to somehow argue that Omar’s action was worse than what Republicans did. Lmao.

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.
Turkey is Muslim, so naturally she takes their side. That's what a piece of shit she is.

Trump and several Republicans also voted against recognizing the Armenian holocaust.
Any Republican that voted against it is also a piece of shit. Trump was concerned that such a bill would make dealing with Turkey more difficult. I think it doesn't matter.

Already did twice. Not playing your game, leftist.
“I suspect that you just want to whine. I don’t think you even want a question answered - I think you just want to whine about not having your question answered. I predict that you will continue whining without actually asking your question. Let’s see.”

Nailed it, lmao.

The OP is again shown to be a liar

And a troll of course

“I suspect that you just want to whine. I don’t think you even want a question answered - I think you just want to whine about not having your question answered. I predict that you will continue whining without actually asking your question. Let’s see.”

Nailed it, lmao.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I am not playing your game. Go on worshipping Omar. This is boring.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I am not playing your game. Go on worshipping Omar. This is boring.
Well the important thing is that I’m enjoying it. It’s incredibly easy to predict your behavior.

So anyway, back to the point, several Republicans did much worse than what Omar did on this topic. Maybe you should be more upset with them or something. LoL.

I know you don’t want to address that. You just want to call me a lying leftist, tell me to fuck off, and hope I forget about it. Probably sprinkle in a little more whining in there as well. I know.

Well the important thing is that I’m enjoying it. It’s incredibly easy to predict your behavior.

So anyway, back to the point, several Republicans did much worse than what Omar did on this topic. Maybe you should be more upset with them or something. LoL.

I know you don’t want to address that. You just want to call me a lying leftist, tell me to fuck off, and hope I forget about it. Probably sprinkle in a little more whining in there as well. I know.
And I created a thread on that. What else would you like? So do you believe Omar is more vilified because of her prior statements and stances than those Republicans? Yes or No?

Simple question even for a simpleton like you. I already explained to you why I did what I did in a very detailed post. Not my fault you cannot read.

And I created a thread on that. What else would you like? So do you believe Omar is more vilified because of her prior statements and stances than those Republicans? Yes or No?

Simple question even for a simpleton like you. I already explained to you why I did what I did in a very detailed post. Not my fault you cannot read.
Question: “What else would you like?”

Answer: Nothing in particular. I think it’s interesting watching how you still find more fault with Omar’s actions here than with Republicans who clearly did much worse.

Question: “So do you believe Omar is more vilified because of her prior statements and stances than those Republicans? Yes or No?”

Answer: Yes. I think all or at least most politicians are more vilified over something other than this vote. I also think you’re trying to pivot to those other things because this topic blew up in your face lol.

Question: “What else would you like?”

Answer: Nothing in particular. I think it’s interesting watching how you still find more fault with Omar’s actions here than with Republicans who clearly did much worse.

Question: “So do you believe Omar is more vilified because of her prior statements and stances than those Republicans? Yes or No?”

Answer: Yes. I think all or at least most politicians are more vilified over something other than this vote. I also think you’re trying to pivot to those other things because this topic blew up in your face lol.
Nope. If you read my explanation it would have been there. You asked why I did not create a thread regarding the GOP voting against the resolution. I did. You are now back to asking the same questions. What the hell is the matter with you?

Nope. If you read my explanation it would have been there. You asked why I did not create a thread regarding the GOP voting against the resolution. I did. You are now back to asking the same questions. What the hell is the matter with you?
I already acknowledged that you made the other topic. You’re still showing much more contempt for Omar despite Republicans being far worse on this particular issue.

Hence why you’re so desperately trying to pivot to a different topic lol.

I already acknowledged that you made the other topic. You’re still showing much more contempt for Omar despite Republicans being far worse on this particular issue.

Hence why you’re so desperately trying to pivot to a different topic lol.
And you responded that Omar has done other deeds in addition to that. Since you affirmed that why do you keep asking. GOP reps did it not to offend Turkey as they were negotiating regarding Syria. Omar did it cause she stood with Islamists against Christians. Context matters. Are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back