Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

And you responded that Omar has done other deeds in addition to that. Since you affirmed that why do you keep asking. GOP reps did it not to offend Turkey as they were negotiating regarding Syria. Omar did it cause she stood with Islamists against Christians. Context matters. Are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?
And look at you twisting yourself into a pretzel to justify Republicans voting to deny this holocaust. So much for that fake outrage you started with here lol.

Question: “Are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?”

No. She’s meh as far as I’m concerned. Some good and some bad. I agree with some of her positions, but not everything.

And look at you twisting yourself into a pretzel to justify Republicans voting to deny this holocaust. So much for that fake outrage you started with here lol.

Question: “Are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?”

No. She’s meh as far as I’m concerned. Some good and some bad. I agree with some of her positions, but not everything.
Some good? What good? LOL

Her support of BDS? No one is twisting anything, leftist. Some people did something.

Some good? What good? LOL

Her support of BDS? No one is twisting anything, leftist. Some people did something.
Question: "Some good? What good? LOL"

Answer: Easy. I agree with her on education and healthcare. I don't agree with her on other things.

It's completely obvious that you're desperately trying to change the subject lol. Abandon ship! Jump to a new topic! Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! lmao

Last edited:
Question: "Some good? What good? LOL"

Answer: Easy. I agree with her on education and healthcare. I don't agree with her on other things.

It's completely obvious that you're desperately trying to change the subject lol. Abandon ship! Jump to a new topic! Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! lmao
You’re just trolling now

We are still in denial. Being Tax exempt doesn't make up for genocide. The main beneficiary of Affirmative Action have been white women.
So what would you do if you were in power? It wasn’t genocide. How does it help white women?

We are still in denial. Being Tax exempt doesn't make up for genocide. The main beneficiary of Affirmative Action have been white women.
The main beneficiary of Affirmative Action have been white women

You know why?
Corporate lawyers are far craftier than anyone else.

So what would you do if you were in power? It wasn’t genocide. How does it help white women?

The list of what I would do in power is way too long, be more specific.
Yes, what we did to Native Americans WAS genocide. In fact, when Hitler came up with the idea for concentration camps, he looked at Native American Reservations as a fine example.
Affirmative Action helps white women because you get just as many points for hiring a white woman as a black man. you get just as many points for hiring an Asian as you get for hiring a black. Well=intentioned as AA is, it really doesn't address the problem, and yes, it does create new resentments when you see the person who was clearly hired as a "diversity" hire who can't do the job.

Yes, what we did to Native Americans WAS genocide. In fact, when Hitler came up with the idea for concentration camps, he looked at Native American Reservations as a fine example.
Affirmative Action helps white women because you get just as many points for hiring a white woman as a black man. you get just as many points for hiring an Asian as you get for hiring a black. Well=intentioned as AA is, it really doesn't address the problem, and yes, it does create new resentments when you see the person who was clearly hired as a "diversity" hire who can't do the job.
Give me three examples of what you would do then. Native Americans were also killing and pillaging other Native Americans when we came along. This was not utopia. And we agree on the diversity hire optics.

Give me three examples of what you would do then.

What would I do about what? This is what I mean by being more specific.

As far as what I would do about job discrimination, I would put more emphasis on job training, create work programs for those who don't have really strong resumes to gain useful experience. I would also put less emphasis on paperwork and more on results.

Native Americans were also killing and pillaging other Native Americans when we came along. This was not utopia.

No, it was not. What it wasn't was the wholesale destruction of cultures. This is what we did during the Whole Manifest Destiny thing.

1639170380166.png

Run, you natives, it's a giant floating white woman!!!!

What we called Manifest Destiny, the Germans called Lebensraum...

What would I do about what? This is what I mean by being more specific.

As far as what I would do about job discrimination, I would put more emphasis on job training, create work programs for those who don't have really strong resumes to gain useful experience. I would also put less emphasis on paperwork and more on results.

No, it was not. What it wasn't was the wholesale destruction of cultures. This is what we did during the Whole Manifest Destiny thing.

View attachment 574189
Run, you natives, it's a giant floating white woman!!!!

What we called Manifest Destiny, the Germans called Lebensraum...
Nothing wrong with work opportunities but people also need to want to work?

Nothing wrong with work opportunities but people also need to want to work?

Is that a question or a statement?

Actually, there's a lot wrong with work opportunities. I mean, we can sit here as two white guys and wonder why those black people don't want to take the jobs we stopped working after our acne cleared up.

I actually did lose out on an opportunity once because the idiot company decided they wanted to hire a diversity hire than bring the person who had been there for a year as a contractor. And it annoyed the crap out of me when this person consistently failed but never got fired. I also recognize that through my career, I've gotten a huge benefit from being a white male. I've gotten a lot of benefit from being a veteran, because there is a veteran hiring preference.

Progs made the laws. When affirmative action and diversity was forced on us all in the early 1970's big time , there were people who suffered also. White males. What a fun time. They found many African Americans as it was supposedly designed for not as ready as they thought. But many were given opportunities as they should have been also. Some over and over. The rise of lawsuits and financial payouts became the norm. Being in the right place made some wealthier with lawsuits. The social programs were many. The ones that gave cash out the most popular and corrupted to the max. Institutionalized ghettos we have now. Over lapping real people in poverty.

Progs made the laws. When affirmative action and diversity was forced on us all in the early 1970's big time , there were people who suffered also. White males. What a fun time. They found many African Americans as it was supposedly designed for not as ready as they thought. But many were given opportunities as they should have been also. Some over and over. The rise of lawsuits and financial payouts became the norm. Being in the right place made some wealthier with lawsuits. The social programs were many. The ones that gave cash out the most popular and corrupted to the max. Institutionalized ghettos we have now. Over lapping real people in poverty.
Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

As a white male, I promise you, I have more advantages in the job market than women of color.

Forum List

Back