Ignore polls, Trump is going to win.

a lot of people are dead and out of work
And if Biden would have been in charge of this virus at the time ? Mr. Xenophobic.

The same thing I would have expected if a competent politician like Cruz, Rubio, or Bush were in the WH.
A competent and timely response. Hell, an acknowledgment of the virus and some sort of response.
That's the difference between a career politician and a reality TV show host.

1602679000066.png

Trump: What have you got to lose? "I think therefore I am".

Biden: If you don't vote for me you ain't Black". "I don't need to think because I am told what to be by those who know better than I what that is".

You see how that works?

As US society seems to be coming apart at the seams, it is interesting to note that Donald Trump may be the only thing holding it together. His recent brush with a worldwide plague and his successful recovery with a barley a week of downtime is testament to the incredible fortitude of a leader that pushes ahead in spite of massive propaganda efforts by mass media and corrupted, concocted attacks by intelligence agencies in his own government.

Every day that Trump stays active is a huge embarrassment to a bureau-centric, over-bloated and destructive hive mind of elitism that until his arrival was well on the way to selling out America to like-minded global allies. America has a special place in history. It is the last thing standing in the way of a one-world prison planet where everything including thought is tightly controlled and swiftly enforced. Even as America’s educational establishment has joined forces with the oppressors to brainwash the country’s youth to attack statues, Trump still stays true to the truth and the people know that.

There are a lot of stupid people out there but there are many fewer than there used to be. A global plague has caused people to focus on important things not the least of which is long embedded representation that represents itself not people. Trump got rich by being a businessman not a politician like virtually all of his opposition.

When a plantation establishment saw a threat coming its way, hooligans were sent to devastate neighborhoods and impose misery on the poor that lived there. Wealthy swindlers like Maxine Waters incited rioters to loot and burn; crime and filth flourished. You think the people did not dee this?

No one should be surprised when Trump gets a minority vote that will dwarf anything achieved by the party he leads. Trump is no normal politician; he is no statesman. The problem his attackers have is that his concrete methods to fix actual problems have been working while decades of theft on the other side have benefitted nothing but government.

America’s greatness has been dismantled and its middle class sold to foreign bidders, When Trump says Make America Great Again he means a return to the methods that made America the greatest place to live in the world.

Trump is going to win because too many people are no longer fooled.
Harping on the polls assumes that pollsters haven't learned anything in the last four years. There's also the matter of Republican defectors. Many of them will vote for Biden, but they don't have to. They just have to not vote for Trump. IMO, the "shy voter" effect goes the Dems way this year, as many '16 Trump voters aren't telling their friends and family that they're tired of his sh*t.

Republican Voters Against Trump- 171K subscribers & counting
The issue is that there are more people who hate Trump then love this nation.

Correction. There are more people that love their country and therefore want to see the cancer called Trump removed.

Of course Trump is going to win. It becomes more and more obvious every day when the marxist drones are exposed for what they are - America haters. Just yesterday:

San Fran Nan rips wolf blitzer a new asshole for asking why she is withholding money from Americans that need it. Her complete exasperation for the politburo daring to ask such a question is hilarious..... and damning.

Farticus, that screeching wild-eyed queen, goes on a rant trying to match wits with Ms. Amy Coney Barrett, a jurisprudence scholar. Scholar 1, Boy Touching Lawn Jockey 0

That dim-witted pineapple fucker from HI is asking our next SOTUS Justice if she is a registered sex offender.

These are loathsome, shit-eating rodents. NOBODY likes them. Translates to an easy win for Trump...38 states, bank it.

Trump’s toast. Then we will have a senile neocon in the White House.

No improvement.

As US society seems to be coming apart at the seams, it is interesting to note that Donald Trump may be the only thing holding it together.
Absolutely astonishing.

Keep living in 2016. Biden isn't unpopular, Trump blew the response to the pandemic, a lot of people are dead and out of work, the voters who stayed home in 2016 are coming out in droves, and there's no
last minute October surprise coming. For the last four years, we've had a clown show in the White House. We have problems in this country that need addressing. A pandemic raging. Unemployment. Racial unrest.
But Trump isn't interested in dealing with them. Because he's the one that allowed them to happen. Again, I'm not sure what it is you think this man is going to return you to? Or return to you?
Reading a post like this makes me sad.
That's the alternate universe. There's so much they're just not told, and they lack the honest curiosity to look for it.

As US society seems to be coming apart at the seams, it is interesting to note that Donald Trump may be the only thing holding it together. His recent brush with a worldwide plague and his successful recovery with a barley a week of downtime is testament to the incredible fortitude of a leader that pushes ahead in spite of massive propaganda efforts by mass media and corrupted, concocted attacks by intelligence agencies in his own government.

Every day that Trump stays active is a huge embarrassment to a bureau-centric, over-bloated and destructive hive mind of elitism that until his arrival was well on the way to selling out America to like-minded global allies. America has a special place in history. It is the last thing standing in the way of a one-world prison planet where everything including thought is tightly controlled and swiftly enforced. Even as America’s educational establishment has joined forces with the oppressors to brainwash the country’s youth to attack statues, Trump still stays true to the truth and the people know that.

There are a lot of stupid people out there but there are many fewer than there used to be. A global plague has caused people to focus on important things not the least of which is long embedded representation that represents itself not people. Trump got rich by being a businessman not a politician like virtually all of his opposition.

When a plantation establishment saw a threat coming its way, hooligans were sent to devastate neighborhoods and impose misery on the poor that lived there. Wealthy swindlers like Maxine Waters incited rioters to loot and burn; crime and filth flourished. You think the people did not dee this?

No one should be surprised when Trump gets a minority vote that will dwarf anything achieved by the party he leads. Trump is no normal politician; he is no statesman. The problem his attackers have is that his concrete methods to fix actual problems have been working while decades of theft on the other side have benefitted nothing but government.

America’s greatness has been dismantled and its middle class sold to foreign bidders, When Trump says Make America Great Again he means a return to the methods that made America the greatest place to live in the world.

Trump is going to win because too many people are no longer fooled.

Thanks for another great morning read, sir. I admire your optimism. In any "normal" presidential election year I would agree with your positive sentiments regarding our great POTUS. However, I and many other younger veterans like myself agree that the democrats and the dark forces driving them will stop at nothing to end DJT's presidency and our treasured traditional American way of life. We fully expect the Underworld to gape open and Hades himself to rise with Cerberus and Typhon at the dark lord's side. Let's all hope you are correct . . .

Forum List

Back