Ignorant and Uninformed

Being informed is just a guise they use. They're not to be bothered with accountability or responsibility.
Everything with the Left is a matter of OPPOSITES. They constantly put down the education and intelligence of conservatives and Trump supporters because they have none of their own. And those few who manage to get degrees in this or that somehow manage to be stupid twits in every other matter of the world!

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Did you see their impeachment expert, Professor Noah Feldman.....he claims Sharia is better than the Constitution.

bg021918dAPC20180218114507.jpg
This is an easy one, the answer is A. There are three times as many gun deaths every year as there are late-term abortions.

Let's check.

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

If 'Black Lives Matter,' they'd be protesting in front of Planned Parenthood.
Your graphic says "LATE TERM ABORTION" then you change the parameters to "TOTAL ABORTIONS". :eusa_naughty:

Gun deaths are generally around 40,000/year.

Research by the CDC showed that 1.3 percent of abortions took place at or over 21 weeks out of a total of 926,200 abortions in 2014. That yields a rate of about 12,000/year.

40,000 is more than three times 12,000

Yet, you were unable to provide any lies.

Must be because I never lie, and you just verified same.
Au contraire missy, you wrote "being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat". I wrote "Dems are generally better educated than GOP types". Doesn't seem both statements can be true so who is lying?

You prove me correct in your every post.

Or.....have you ceased voting Democrat?
PoliticalChic reply flowchart:
  • When shown to be wrong:
    • Ignore the argument
    • Declare victory
    • Exit with an ad hominem attack
  • When complimented:
    • Compliment the complimenter on their intelligence
    • Declare victory
    • Exit with an ad hominem attack on the other side
    • Pat self on back

This is an easy one, the answer is A. There are three times as many gun deaths every year as there are late-term abortions.

Let's check.

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

Your graphic says "LATE TERM ABORTION" then you change the parameters to "TOTAL ABORTIONS". :eusa_naughty:

Gun deaths are generally around 40,000/year.

Research by the CDC showed that 1.3 percent of abortions took place at or over 21 weeks out of a total of 926,200 abortions in 2014. That yields a rate of about 12,000/year.

40,000 is more than three times 12,000

Au contraire missy, you wrote "being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat". I wrote "Dems are generally better educated than GOP types". Doesn't seem both statements can be true so who is lying?

• Ignore the argument
    • Declare victory
  • When complimented:
    • Declare victory
    • Pat self on back

• Ignore the argument
    • Declare victory
  • When complimented:
    • Declare victory
    • Pat self on back

Don't EVER allow anyone or anything prevent you writing about me.

Don't you want to comment on my amazing grasp of the subject?

My understated wit?

My cygnian grace?

Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kidding- go ahead and mention them.)

Don't you want to comment on my amazing grasp of the subject?

My understated wit?

My cygnian grace?

Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kidding- go ahead and mention them.)
Please feel free to demonstrate your amazing grasp of the subject. Of course that would entail responding to a question without resorting to a cut & paste, appeal to authority.

I have complemented you on your wide range of schoolyard putdowns. I always enjoy them.

As for grace and looks, you'll have to give us more than an (admittedly attractive) avatar.

Forum List

Back