Ignorant and Uninformed

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....government school grads, those who don't read books, .....the Democrat voter.

If you don't believe that being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat, look at the demand by the Left that knowledge, information, be kept from their supporters.

1. The state of Kentucky passed a law that required doctors to provide ultrasound images and play fetal heartbeats for women who were seeking an abortion.

2. "The State of Kentucky said the law is "simple and straightforward," which they argued is part of the "informed-consent process" and "does nothing more than require that women who are considering an abortion be provided with information that is truthful, non-misleading and relevant to their decision of whether to have an abortion," CNN reported."

3. "...an abortion clinic, argued the law said doctors' First Amendment rights were violated because the woman was forced to see the baby's images before an abortion was performed."

4. Planned Parenthood argued the law is "medically unnecessary" and isn't based on "medicine or science."

Planned Parenthood

This medically-unnecessary law has no basis in medicine or science. The only thing it does is shame and stigmatize people for seeking abortion services. Abortion is health care, and no person should be punished for accessing basic health care. Period."

Pro-life Victory: Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Challenge to an Ultrasound Law

Imagine how harmful to the doctrines of the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals it would be if both sides of every issue were mandated.

Why.....there might be a whole slew of Trump elections.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever noticed the calculated timing of The Democrats every move over the past three years?

Whenever there is something damning about that infernal party or good news by The Trump Administration, they rush to the podium with something to attempt to counter it.

That should tell everyone in America what they are about. It certainly isn't about doing work for The American People.

Those folks with an education are an enemy to you aren't they love.

LOL, Republicans are so impotent, and worthless.

They have allowed 50 years of Democrat dominance.

They have allowed Dems to control Public education, support Abortion, Illegal Immigrants, Islamic Refugees, to support Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security etc.

Republicans are truly silly figureheads with no power.

A lot of Republicans also went through Public schools.

Both Democrats, and Republicans have a lot of uninformed idiots, and illogical cretins.

Not saying my Polish people are perfect, but we tend to get it far more correct than they do.

Can you provide three or four of the books that helped inform your geopolitical perspective?

Both Democrats, and Republicans have a lot of uninformed idiots, and illogical cretins.

Not saying my Polish people are perfect, but we tend to get it far more correct than they do.

Can you provide three or four of the books that helped inform your geopolitical perspective?

Reading & School might help somewhat with forming world views, and logic.

They also can increase indoctrination.

You can't fix genetically stupid, and thoughtless illogical folks.

Look at yourself, you might read a lot, but you don't quite grasp that Capitalism sells out to Liberalism, and that Koshers push Liberalism, and that our healthcare system is uber expensive, and broken, in far worse shape than every other 1st World country, and probably even many 2nd World countries too.

Look at yourself, you might read a lot, but you don't quite grasp that Capitalism sells out to Liberalism, and that Koshers push Liberalism, and that our healthcare system is uber expensive, and broken, in far worse shape than every other 1st World country, and probably even many 2nd World countries too.

So you've never read a book.....as one can glean from your posts.

Perhaps you should keep your posts in threads about monster trucks, favorite Crayola, and the best 24-Hour All Cartoon Network.

Now....get back to your blanket fort.

Perhaps you should keep your posts in threads about monster trucks, favorite Crayola, and the best 24-Hour All Cartoon Network.

I mostly read online. Actual factual data, be it political, scientific, or otherwise

I've read Orwell's 1984, Hayek's Road to serfdom, and Huxley's Brave New World.

The irony is that it's actually Capitalist Corporations like Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, among others pushing for the biggest amount of Orwellian terror at this moment.

Republicans also have pushed for the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and even SOPA in large too.

To say that point blank that it's just Democrats causing tyranny, censorship, and surveillance would be an absurd statement.

Of course Democrats are also involved, but far from being the "ONLY" ones.

PS.
You are definitely very ignorant, and arrogant.

You can't even figure out that the Holocaust was almost entirely perpetrated by Germans.

You make no favors for your own arguments.

Those folks with an education are an enemy to you aren't they love.

LOL, Republicans are so impotent, and worthless.

They have allowed 50 years of Democrat dominance.

They have allowed Dems to control Public education, support Abortion, Illegal Immigrants, Islamic Refugees, to support Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security etc.

Republicans are truly silly figureheads with no power.

At your leisure, please review The Powell Memorandum.

When you start off a thread with "half of my fellow citizens are stupid heads" ya get what ya get sister.

.....government school grads, those who don't read books, .....the Democrat voter.

If you don't believe that being uninformed is an enhancement, if not a requirement, to vote Democrat, look at the demand by the Left that knowledge, information, be kept from their supporters.

1. The state of Kentucky passed a law that required doctors to provide ultrasound images and play fetal heartbeats for women who were seeking an abortion.

2. "The State of Kentucky said the law is "simple and straightforward," which they argued is part of the "informed-consent process" and "does nothing more than require that women who are considering an abortion be provided with information that is truthful, non-misleading and relevant to their decision of whether to have an abortion," CNN reported."

3. "...an abortion clinic, argued the law said doctors' First Amendment rights were violated because the woman was forced to see the baby's images before an abortion was performed."

4. Planned Parenthood argued the law is "medically unnecessary" and isn't based on "medicine or science."

Planned Parenthood

This medically-unnecessary law has no basis in medicine or science. The only thing it does is shame and stigmatize people for seeking abortion services. Abortion is health care, and no person should be punished for accessing basic health care. Period."

Imagine how harmful to the doctrines of the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals it would be if both sides of every issue were mandated.

I is a registered democrat----I voted for Trump----I am a health care
professional------I CONSIDER THE KENTUCKY LAW TO BE
ABUSIVE

I mostly read online. Actual factual data, be it political, scientific, or otherwise

The irony is that it's actually Capitalist Corporations like Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, among others pushing for the biggest amount of Orwellian terror at this moment.

Republicans also have pushed for the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and even SOPA in large too.

To say that point blank that it's just Democrats causing tyranny, censorship, and surveillance would be an absurd statement.

PS.

You can't even figure out that the Holocaust was almost entirely perpetrated by Germans.

1. "You are definitely very ignorant, and arrogant."

The latter, but clearly not the former.

2. "You can't even figure out that the Holocaust was almost entirely perpetrated by Germans."
A quarter of a million German Jews were slaughtered....three million Polish Jews.
"Poles Helped Nazis Kill Most Of The Jews In Hiding During Holocaust
— According to new research done in Poland, two thirds of the local Jews who hid there from the Nazis did not survive the war, mostly because of the actions of their non-Jewish neighbors.

The figure comes from a two-volume work of 1,600 pages that historians from the Warsaw-based Center for Research on Holocaust of Jews have compiled over the past five years in nine out of Poland’s 13 regions, the Tok FM radio station reported Sunday."
Poles Helped Nazis Kill Most Of The Jews In Hiding During Holocaust

3. "You make no favors for your own arguments."
I ask no 'favors'....my posts are all linked, sourced, and documented.

I'd be happy to provide a curriculum for you, several books, that might make you appear a tiny bit less dumb.

Say the word.

Planned Parenthood

ABUSIVE

You are entitled to be wrong....but you abuse the privilege. (See what I did there...)

PS.

1. "You are definitely very ignorant, and arrogant."

The latter, but clearly not the former.

2. "You can't even figure out that the Holocaust was almost entirely perpetrated by Germans."
A quarter of a million German Jews were slaughtered....three million Polish Jews.
"Poles Helped Nazis Kill Most Of The Jews In Hiding During Holocaust
— According to new research done in Poland, two thirds of the local Jews who hid there from the Nazis did not survive the war, mostly because of the actions of their non-Jewish neighbors.

The figure comes from a two-volume work of 1,600 pages that historians from the Warsaw-based Center for Research on Holocaust of Jews have compiled over the past five years in nine out of Poland’s 13 regions, the Tok FM radio station reported Sunday."
Poles Helped Nazis Kill Most Of The Jews In Hiding During Holocaust

3. "You make no favors for your own arguments."
I ask no 'favors'....my posts are all linked, sourced, and documented.

I'd be happy to provide a curriculum for you, several books, that might make you appear a tiny bit less dumb.

Say the word.

LOL, You're such a mindless drone.

You never realized that Nazi Germany invaded Poland, and setup the camps there FIiRST for Poles, rather than Jews?

Of course you don't grasp, or comprehend much.

You're an ignorant, and arrogant twit.

Planned Parenthood

ABUSIVE

"I don't want govt in my hellthcare but I like having it in the hellthcare of others."

Forum List

Back