"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.
It is allowed under the law. Usually it is when the prosecution has a weak case. Guess they have a weak case.

It is allowed under the law. Usually it is when the prosecution has a weak case. Guess they have a weak case.

No it isn't. If you refuse to answer a question that would have no chance of implicating you, you can be charged with contempt. Now maybe the judge doesn't charge you but he most certainly can.

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.
How dirty does a guy have to be to hide behind the Fifth 500 times?

Maybe he misunderstood the questions!

No it isn't. If you refuse to answer a question that would have no chance of implicating you, you can be charged with contempt. Now maybe the judge doesn't charge you but he most certainly can.
Their attorneys likely said "This is a witch hunt, comply as little as possible. The onus is on them to prove guilt"...

That is all

Their attorneys likely said "This is a witch hunt, comply as little as possible. The onus is on them to prove guilt"...

That is all

That is true and something a person should always remember but my previous statements stand.

7tXE998.jpg

That is true and something a person should always remember but my previous statements stand.
To me this is a political witch hunt. Nothing more. I would do the same thing as they did. Sort of like that man looking lady who kept telling Ted Cruz that everything was classified. LOL

To me this is a political witch hunt. Nothing more. I would do the same thing as they did. Sort of like that man looking lady who kept telling Ted Cruz that everything was classified. LOL

And I'm sure Hillary and her supporters felt the same way. That didn't stop Donald from saying what he said about those who plead the 5th.

And I'm sure Hillary and her supporters felt the same way. That didn't stop Donald from saying what he said about those who plead the 5th.
Yeah and Harris for all intents and purposes alluded that Biden was a racist. Political rhetoric frequently does not correlate to real life. HRC certainly broke some rules when she had her staff smash blackberries and iPads.

Yeah and Harris for all intents and purposes alluded that Biden was a racist. Political rhetoric frequently does not correlate to real life. HRC certainly broke some rules when she had her staff smash blackberries and iPads.

I pretty much think the same about Harris as I do Trump. Neither are bright enough to be making public statements.

Trump's minions need to meet with Bannon's minions and they need to do some minioning around and figure out how to not go to jail!

on jan 5th roger stone spoke at a 'stop the steal ' rally & used some of the very same oathkeepers that were just arrested for seditious conspiracy - as his personal security.

roger stone pleaded the 5th when congress wanted him to testify under oath abut jan. 6...

huh, curious that.

I would use the Hitlery Clinton defense: "I don't recall".

Don't have to take the 5th, don't have to answer anything.

Most all of us believed that if you took the 5th it was because you had something to hide. IF everything wasn't political now you would admit that is true.

on jan 5th roger stone spoke at a 'stop the steal ' rally & used some of the very same oathkeepers that were just arrested for seditious conspiracy - as his personal security.

roger stone pleaded the 5th when congress wanted him to testify under oath abut jan. 6...

huh, curious that.
And just think, people thought that organized crime was a thing of the past.

Now we have the Trump family to deal with. Oops!

Forum List

Back