"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Because being the media whore that he is, he would publicize that. But you and I know it wasn't Obama. If Biden were an artist this would be fine but Hunter is not an artist. Pay for play baby. 2023....we'll find out just how much pay for how much play.
The point was anybody buying something valuable, often wants to remain anonymous, in order to make it easier to protect their investment.

The point was anybody buying something valuable, often wants to remain anonymous, in order to make it easier to protect their investment.
Often or sometimes? So you believe Biden paintings in high demand or did a foreign power buy it to curry favor from the WH? They don't have to tell the public but they should tell the foreign intelligence committee in Congress, who may sign an NDA.

What was the legislative purpose of the Russia and Ukraine investigations? Same reasoning here. Our president seems to be compromised.
I recall Ukrainian investigations being stonewalled by Trump and that had the full throated support of the majority of his supporters.

Would you be one of those who supported Trump stonewalling the Ukraine investigation?

I recall Ukrainian investigations being stonewalled by Trump and that had the full throated support of the majority of his supporters.

Would you be one of those who supported Trump stonewalling the Ukraine investigation?
We had the transcript of the phone call. If not, I would want that. The transcript to me showed nothing inappropriate. So in this case I would like Congress to investigate and make sure our senile President is not compromised. Not asking for a lot.

What? I have no idea what you're talking about. I never said it made a legal case, I would like Congress to dive into it and gauge what really happened. Don't believe I am asking a lot. If Joe has nothing to hide then it will be a quick investigation.
If it's perfectly legal, why would congress need to investigate, unless they are planning to make it illegal, and congress has no authority to legislate intrastate commerce.

If it's perfectly legal, why would congress need to investigate, unless they are planning to make it illegal, and congress has no authority to legislate intrastate commerce.
I never said it was perfectly legal. I said I am not an attorney. To me the optics are bad and I would like to know more. Congress investigated Trump because they believed he was compromised. I believe Biden is compromised and Congress will agree post the Nov. 22 elections.

So you admit you lied when you implied Bush donated ALL his paintings?
As that would be required to reduce his paintings to ONLY those he gave away instead of sold.
Never implied anything, Moron.

I clearly said "the ones he donates to the vets he paints". What part of "the ones...." confuses you, Dumbass?

Do you know how long Bush has been out of office?

Often or sometimes? So you believe Biden paintings in high demand or did a foreign power buy it to curry favor from the WH? They don't have to tell the public but they should tell the foreign intelligence committee in Congress, who may sign an NDA.
Since you have no clue who bought them, why pretend it was some foreign power, and not some little old lady from Pasadena, who figures it would make a great investment. And who doesn't want her family to know she had $75 to blow on a painting.

Since you have no clue who bought them, why pretend it was some foreign power, and not some little old lady from Pasadena, who figures it would make a great investment. And who doesn't want her family to know she had $75 to blow on a painting.
Because he is the son of the president who has zero cred in the art world, suddenly selling like he is DaVinci. Inquiring minds want to ensure our President isn't compromised. You're not one of them. Hell you're not even an American.

Not at all. Somebody buying something worth $75K has to worry about somebody stealing it.

The person who bought Obama's car remains anonymous too.
Oh, so you think the Biden WH keeping the identity of those buying Crackheads shitty art for inflated prices a secret is to protect them from the potential that someday someone might try to steal that shitty art from them?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So the paintings weren't sold for high dollar amounts
He did not get paid extraordinarily well via Burisma
He did not have dealings with China and siphon monies to the "big guy"

LOL

Imagine if you were a tiny bit logical?
colfax_m has never been introduced to logic. He is a Bidenista Cultist hack of the highest order.

He can't even explain why the Biden WH is keeping the identities of the people paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for his son's crap art a secret.

I never said it was perfectly legal. I said I am not an attorney. To me the optics are bad and I would like to know more. Congress investigated Trump because they believed he was compromised. I believe Biden is compromised and Congress will agree post the Nov. 22 elections.
Congress is constitutionally prohibited from Bills of Attainder.

If what Hunter is doing isn't illegal, there is no legitimate purpose for investigating a private individual for actions completely divorced from government.

Oh, so you think the Biden WH keeping the identity of those buying Crackheads shitty art for inflated prices a secret is to protect them from the potential that someday someone might try to steal that shitty art from them?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
There is a major error in your post. Sorry to point it out. But you assume he thinks. His posts show otherwise. Just one man's opinion but you do you.

Congress is constitutionally prohibited from Bills of Attainder.

If what Hunter is doing isn't illegal, there is no legitimate purpose for investigating a private individual for actions completely divorced from government.
So you are a legal expert now? Please share your credentials. If Biden is compromised then Congress needs to investigate. Logical people see the possibility that he is. You're not one of them...logical people.

One thing I HOPE changes back, is putting your money in a blind trust, and showing your tax returns when running for president. We need as much disclosure as possible on persons taking on the biggest job in our country. Personally wish it applied to congress also.
I really don't care what a candidate does on his returns. Only thing that makes me wonder about this is just about every dem shows how cheap they are with charitable donations, where the con's usually are very charitable.

We had the transcript of the phone call. If not, I would want that. The transcript to me showed nothing inappropriate. So in this case I would like Congress to investigate and make sure our senile President is not compromised. Not asking for a lot.
We needed much more than the transcript of the phone call.

Of course, we never got that because Trump stonewalled.

If Congress wants to investigate, they're going to have a chance to remember that they have no power over the president.

You don't even know what you're asking for.

Inquiring minds want to ensure our President isn't compromised.
Did you take that position when Trump was taking foreign emoluments?

NOPE !!!

Or when Trump refused to put his business into a blind trust?

NOPE !!!!!

Or when Trump tried to get the G7 summit to be held at Doral?

NOPE !!!!!

Take a hike, hyocrite.

We needed much more than the transcript of the phone call.

Of course, we never got that because Trump stonewalled.

If Congress wants to investigate, they're going to have a chance to remember that they have no power over the president.

You don't even know what you're asking for.
You need more than actual words said? LOL

I already explained what I am asking for

Forum List

Back