"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Did you take that position when Trump was taking foreign emoluments?

NOPE !!!

Or when Trump refused to put his business into a blind trust?

NOPE !!!!!

Or when Trump tried to get the G7 summit to be held at Doral?

NOPE !!!!!

Take a hike, hyocrite.
I never had any thought or inkling that Capt. America First was compromised. He insulted every nation sans Israel. To me he was a breath of fresh air. Biden...well that is another story.

He won't even celebrate Columbus Day....

You need more than actual words said? LOL

I already explained what I am asking for
Yes! A lot more.

Like, what are you looking for? His tax returns? Not possible.

Face it, Trump stiffed Congress. Now we know that the president has nothing to lose by stiffing Congress.

Yes! A lot more.

Like, what are you looking for? His tax returns? Not possible.
His tax returns won't show you anything. What do you want to see there? Be specific. In terms of Ukraine you had the call transcript. I am just unsure why the Democrats were so worried about defending Biden....the truth will come out in 2023...

So you are a legal expert now? Please share your credentials. If Biden is compromised then Congress needs to investigate. Logical people see the possibility that he is. You're not one of them...logical people.
That's the whole point, you keep saying "IF", while admitting there is no actual evidence of it.

You're talking about a fishing expedition, not an investigation. When you have some sort of proof to merit an investigation, post it. So far all you have are accusations like in the election affidavits that Trumps lawyers are getting sanctioned for using.

That's the whole point, you keep saying "IF", while admitting there is no actual evidence of it.

You're talking about a fishing expedition, not an investigation. When you have some sort of proof to merit an investigation, post it. So far all you have are accusations like in the election affidavits that Trumps lawyers are getting sanctioned for using.
There is enough smoke there to search for the fire IMO.

So far I have triggered you, a Canadian, that warms my heart. Thank you for that.

His tax returns won't show you anything. What do you want to see there? Be specific. In terms of Ukraine you had the call transcript. I am just unsure why the Democrats were so worried about defending Biden....the truth will come out in 2023...
Sure they will. They'll show if he's getting money from foreigners and see if he's compromised. Not asking a lot. It's just his tax returns.

Trump refused to share.

You don't get to ask anything of Biden. Or at least, you don't get to complain if Biden tells you to go screw yourself.

Sure they will. They'll show if he's getting money from foreigners and see if he's compromised. Not asking a lot. It's just his tax returns.

Trump refused to share.

You don't get to ask anything of Biden. Or at least, you don't get to complain if Biden tells you to go screw yourself.
Tax returns won't show that LOL...next

Has nothing to do with his lawyers? This is in YOUR OP, Dumbass:

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

Do you think Eric wasn't following the advice of his attorneys, Dipshit? And people like you still cling to every word Trump says because he lives rent free in your vacuous noggin.

I said nothing about paying attention to what a politician says, I asked you if what a politician says in a campaign should bind what an attorney does in a proceeding 5 years later. Should it?
Thanks for admitting that ET followed his lawyers advice & kept his mouth shut, taking the 5th so as not to incriminate himself & possibly end up in the slammer.

Good thing Eric had a lawyer smart enough to advise him to dummy up.

I never had any thought or inkling that Capt. America First was compromised. He insulted every nation sans Israel. To me he was a breath of fresh air. Biden...well that is another story.
Trump made his money from foreigners.
He had a national security advisor holding secret meetings with russians, and a son-in-law setting up backchannels with russia, and a son holding secret meetings with russian operatives.

Thanks for admitting that ET followed his lawyers advice & kept his mouth shut, taking the 5th so as not to incriminate himself & possibly end up in the slammer.
Never made a claim otherwise, Dipshit.

His lawyers obviously know this is a witch hunt, and told him to give them the middle finger and make their own case if they think they have one.

Trump made his money from foreigners.
He had a national security advisor holding secret meetings with russians, and a son-in-law setting up backchannels with russia, and a son holding secret meetings with russian operatives.
Dude, the Russia Collusion ship sailed years ago.

Ask your handlers for new bullshit talking points, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :itsok:

Tax returns won't show that LOL...next
Whatever you want from Biden, he's perfectly justified at telling you no.

And that would be consistent with the behavior of the last president.

Of course, that won't prevent y'all from being extremely hypocritical about it.

His lawyers obviously know this is a witch hunt, and told him to give them the middle finger and make their own case if they think they have one.
Actually his lawyers told him to keep his mouth shut, or he would end up in jail.

How do you you know what his lawyers think? Have you talked to them or are you just blowing hot air as usual?

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.
When you had rogue AG that don’t care about the truth or justice… you tend not to speak to them. I would plea the 5th also

Actually such behavior by a lawyer would get them disbarred. They are officers of the court, and have a duty to see that justice is served. If he advocates for his clients complete silence, it's because he knows the extent of his clients guilt

When you had rogue AG that don’t care about the truth or justice… you tend not to speak to them. I would plea the 5th also
You might do that on your own, at your own peril. But your lawyer would not, could not, give you legal advice to do so, unless he had substantive knowledge that answering questions would incriminate their client.

Forum List

Back