"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Typical knee jerk, Democrat response failing to see the elephant in the room.

500 questions in 6 hours, a question every 40 seconds, with no crime committed?

Marxist Democrats operating a stalinist trial.

And the Democrats complaint is, a US citizen has RIGHTS!!!!

THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE WORLD FOR DEMOCRATS

It's not about Democrats. It's about Trump's comments concerning those who plead the 5th.

It's not about Democrats. It's about Trump's comments concerning those who plead the 5th.
Democrats bombard an American citizen with 500 questions in 360 minutes and you are upset that this man has a right, a right written into our constitution?

There is no place in our world for democrats.

Gotcha. You think Biden committed a crime you can’t even name. In other words, it’s baseless.

At least when I accuse someone of a crime, I can tell you what they did.
Your blind devotion and worship of Veggie Joe is noted.

Democrats bombard an American citizen with 500 questions in 360 minutes and you are upset that this man has a right, a right written into our constitution?

There is no place in our world for democrats.

You can deflect all you want.........................I support the people being able to exercise their rights. It's not about that..........but you know that.

Why should we not be able to take our president or one running for presidents comments at face value?
Tell us again how that comment in 2016 proves the investigation of SDNY going on today isn't a witch hunt.

You have yet to connect those dots for us.

Gotcha. You think Biden committed a crime you can’t even name. In other words, it’s baseless.

At least when I accuse someone of a crime, I can tell you what they did.
I already answered you. Pay for play. Bribery. My hypothesis is that what happened in 2017 was not the first and only time.

And no facts have emerged that would lead one to believe that Hunter’s Burisma gig benefited Joe Biden in any way.
Not yet. Let's see what happens when the GOP takes office. Of course it did if Hunter siphoned monies to him. Lets see what else that laptop reveals.

Why should we not be able to take our president or one running for presidents comments at face value?
Because politicians frequently dabble in hyperbole. If you take that at face value then you take all his comments at face value? Fair?

Allegedly...but Hunter started collecting big checks in 2014...who says money wasn't siphoned then? We'll see I guess?
Except the IRS audited Joe Bidens taxes in 2014, 2015 ad 2016.

If he had money coming in, it never showed up on any paper trail.

You can deflect all you want.........................I support the people being able to exercise their rights. It's not about that..........but you know that.
Deflect? I am addressing the OP.

Pointing out that the democrats hammered a citizen with 500 questions in 360 minutes is not deflecting, it is addressing the fact presented in this OP.

Deflecting! Because when emphasizing what was done to this American citizen and his use of the constitution to protect himself from the prosecutorial abuse of the democrats it becomes very clear the democrats are Soviet style thugs.

I already answered you. Pay for play. Bribery. My hypothesis is that what happened in 2017 was not the first and only time.
Except you still don’t know what the “play” is.

A favor.

What favor? You don’t know.

You think Joe Biden was paid while he was VP. Evidence for it? None.

So you suspect but have no evidence Biden was paid to do something which you don’t know and have no evidence was ever requested.

I’m just trying to objectively sum up the strength of your accusation.

Forum List

Back