If you think Larry Elder won't copy TX abortion law for CA, I think you are mistaken.

The Republicans are just like the Taliban. Look at TX and all the states that will soon follow.

No matter they will deputize civilians like tx is doing.
California needs a sensible male solving agenda. Improved Water. Improve Electricity. Improved Forest management. Water Hours and Brown outs that can be improved upon and Forest fires that can be reduced is common sense. A rich state that looks like a ghetto in operations.

He has called the Roe vs. Wade ruling, which created a legal right to abortion, “one of the worst decisions that the Supreme Court ever handed down,” described abortion as “murder” and said rules governing the procedure should be left to the states.
-------------------------------------------------
If Newson would win I hope they put a bounty on guns as they have on women from TX, soon to be Florida and S.D
isn’t he running for Gov?

you realize it takes the State legislature of Cali, not the Gov, to make law…right? Civics 101

He has called the Roe vs. Wade ruling, which created a legal right to abortion, “one of the worst decisions that the Supreme Court ever handed down,” described abortion as “murder” and said rules governing the procedure should be left to the states.
-------------------------------------------------
If Newson would win I hope they put a bounty on guns as they have on women from TX, soon to be Florida and S.D

Who would think he wouldn't......he is a libertarian/conservative so hopefully he does do what Texas has done...

(a). The governor does not initiate legislation. California still has a strongly Leftist legislature.
(b). Most legal scholars agree: Roe v. Wade was one of the worst "Constitutional" decisions in history, based on nothing but the FEELINGS of a couple of justices, and having no connection whatsoever with the Constitution.
(c). Even under the principles set forth in RvW, aborting a viable fetus is MURDER. You could look it up. Why do Leftists ignore this fact when they rail about overturning RvW?
(d). In the absence of a Constitutional Amendment on the subject, why shouldn't abortion law be determined entirely by the States? Seriously. Like real estate law, inheritance, and commercial law. The STATES.
Elder is yet another rightwing authoritarian who has nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

There is a Second Amendment protecting gun ownership

Did you not understand that Elder does not initiate legislation?

Penny, you are entertainment which keeps on giving, Bless your heart.
Penny excels at this when getting checkmated taken to school that Trump is one of the good guys.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg: In talking more on Elder,all the people getting excited that Newsome will be gone and Elder will replace him are in for a rude awakening im afraid the fact he has said he does not believe there was any vote fraud in this past election, Sounds like a wolf in sheeps clothing to me. I hope he was just saying that because he had to play the game of the Elite. That is our only hope he will be any differerent.

My vote is for Larry Elder and as a civil rights advocate, I'm very much anti-abortion, but I'm not expecting anything in California to change on the topic of abortion.

But, hey, Penelope is so sure of herself and who am I to argue with that, and that gives me hope for a more abortion-free California! Thanks Penelope! :113:

Go Larry Go!

Whites have abortions also.
The abortion rate for black women is five times that of white women.

Probably because of the income gap between blacks and whites. Also, an astounding 80 percent of black mothers are unwed.

Last edited:
The abortion rate for black women is five times that of white women.

Probably because of the income gap between blacks and whites. Also, an astounding 80 percent of black mothers are unwed.
Isn't that awful the Income gap between blacks and whites. All good reason the blacks have more abortions. And then you have the women who have means to go to the hospitals and have a D & C,
and those with ins.

Isn't that awful the Income gap between blacks and whites. All good reason the blacks have more abortions. And then you have the women who have means to go to the hospitals and have a D & C,
and those with ins.
We as a whole need to take a hard look at why black and brown people comprise the majority of low income households.

But the black community needs to do some powerful self-reflection why they have so many unwed mothers. There is something cultural going on there. Something which only they themselves can address.

I believe if we solve the unwed mother problem, we will go a long way toward solving the low income problem. However, there are centuries of policies which have contributed to the low income problem, too. We need a two-pronged attack.

This would have the serendipitous side effect of reducing abortions. They can be reduced even more with birth control education.

We as a whole need to take a hard look at why black and brown people comprise the majority of low income households.

But the black community needs to do some powerful self-reflection why they have so many unwed mothers. There is something cultural going on there. Something which only they themselves can address.

I believe if we solve the unwed mother problem, we will go a long way toward solving the low income problem. However, there are centuries of policies which have contributed to the low income problem, too. We need a two-pronged attack.

This would have the serendipitous side effect of reducing abortions. They can be reduced even more with birth control education.
We need to take a hard look at why black and brown people comprise the majority of low income households.

We have also low income whites. I suspect there are more of them.

We need to take a hard look at why black and brown people comprise the majority of low income households.

No. Especially when you break it down by the proportion of low income to their percentage of the total US population.

Four million low-income families (or 30 percent of the total) are Hispanic, 2.9 million (22 percent) are black or African American, and about 800,000 (6 percent) are other nonwhites.

So the math adds up to 58 percent people of color, leaving 42 percent white.

Blacks are 13.4 percent of the US population, but make up 22 percent of low income families.

Hispanics are 18.5 percent of the US population, but make up 30 percent of low income families.

Non-Hispanice whites are 60.1 percent of the US population, but make up only 42 percent of low income families.

That's a significant disparity.

California Assembly is overwhelmingly Dimocrat.
It won't matter what a GOP governor will want to do, their agenda will go nowhere.

It wasnt the republican who left behind the weapons that the Taliban came upon, you idiot. And with the southern border wide open, you can bet those weapons will eventually show up here. Do you want to fight the Taliban by yourself, or want some of US to help stop them? Think you fucking idiot. I know that is hard for you...

View attachment 534935
The Taliban can make a lot of money selling M-4s and M-249s to the Mexican Cartels. By the way for the ignorant liberals among us, M-4s are actual Assault Weapons and M-249s are belt fed machine guns, you know the ones you are always talking about killing hundreds of people with one trigger pull. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we don't start seeing them on our streets within the next year or so.

I'm sure, based upon raw numbers, there are more poor whites. I was born dirt poor, but I got an education and worked hard so I'm not that way anymore.

In the absence of a Constitutional Amendment on the subject, why shouldn't abortion law be determined entirely by the States? Seriously. Like real estate law, inheritance, and commercial law. The STATES.
One more time! There is no need for a Constitutional Amendment for a WOMAN to be empowered to make decisions about her own sovereign body and her inalianable rights come from the Constitution, NOT a State's whim of political hubris from the haves of the moment in this or that State OR the differing views of one State over another State!

Forum List

Back