Corporate backlash against Texas

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Uber and Lyft have set up funds to defend drivers that are sued and donated millions to planned Parenthood, GoDaddy shut down a snitch site, and so on. This will not stand.

Uber and Lyft have set up funds to defend drivers that are sued and donated millions to planned Parenthood, GoDaddy shut down a snitch site, and so on. This will not stand.

That is very good news.

I already knew about Uber and Lyft but didn't know about Go Daddy.

Thank you for posting that.

More Proof that the majority of capitalist corporations are run by DemonRats.

There is no separation from government and private businesses.

It’s no different than the oligarchs in Russia

Texas is bigger than the lib ankle bitters

if all of this results in more liberal, far left california refugees settling in georgia than Texas thats a win for Texas
It might backfire. They might all come to Texas to press the issue.

More Proof that the majority of capitalist corporations are run by DemonRats
This is always what you guys jump to. You imagine a secret cabal pulling the strings. But that's just because you're paranoid and dumb. In point of fact, a whole lot of us out here think you're a bunch of miscreants, and we'll fight you ever inch of the way, regardless of partisan nonsense.

More Proof that the majority of capitalist corporations are run by DemonRats.

There is no separation from government and private businesses.

It’s no different than the oligarchs in Russia
Lol, that's what you got outta that?

192994927db16688126d0aee103643b4.jpg

I did not honestly think I would live to see the day but the Left is losing the culture too

Losing politically

And losing the culture

For example OH NO Rosanna Arquette won't come to Texas. Wahhaahaha I can hear all of Texas laughing now

People are done.

Everyone can see the zest with which you folks love to kill those babies. "MY BODY MY CHOICE"

Oh yeah, your body when the babies are being offed. Otherwise, roll up that sleeve, line up for the shots, and for gosh sake mask your face forever.

I cannot tell you the level of DONE I'm seeing on the ground with all of this

Who cares what some companies do. Let em backlash it's not a big deal. The law will lead to more responsible people, less unwanted kids and alot less conceptions....all good

I did not honestly think I would live to see the day but the Left is losing the culture too

Losing politically

And losing the culture

For example OH NO Rosanna Arquette won't come to Texas. Wahhaahaha I can hear all of Texas laughing now

People are done.
I think you're completely unconnected from me he reality of the situation.

Forum List

Back