If you could change the outcome of any war in history which one would it be?

The war on terror.

We should have wiped out those responsible.

W
Cheney
Silverstein
Tenet & other CIA traitors
Saudi Royal family
Mossad

Fan of ethnic cleansing I take it.....

Not at all. I wouldnt kill any shkipac (albo) just defeat KLA and NATO. The albos live in kosovo like always. I think it was overexaggerated that serbian troops do all those horrible stuff maybe some did but it was not general rule, some albanians also did, did you heard of the organ trade?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Not at all. I wouldnt kill any shkipac (albo) just defeat KLA and NATO. The albos live in kosovo like always. I think it was overexaggerated that serbian troops do all those horrible stuff maybe some did but it was not general rule, some albanians also did, did you heard of the organ trade?

So a little ethnic cleansing is okay huh?

I'd change the outcome of the one we're in the beginning of today. I'd help all of the citizens here join together against the filth in DC...

The filthy ass Union shitheads killed 100,000 American civilians.

That makes them war criminals in addition to traitors to the Constitution.
Every death of the American Civil War is the fault and the responsibility of the rebel scumbags who started the conflict. Those who would play the apologist for those dogs today are every bit as traitorous.

The good guys did win.
Oi; don't you hate America: The GREAT SATAN Slave Nation?? lmao

You lot are soooo inconsistent.

I would just have liked to see the US eventually as a very close Alliance between North and South: a bit like Canada and the US only closer; but History cannot be changed.

Greg

Every death of the American Civil War is the fault and the responsibility of the rebel scumbags who started the conflict. Those who would play the apologist for those dogs today are every bit as traitorous.
Nope; the failure was frankly on BOTH sides in not coming to an agreement. Very sad that so many died because of a very stubborn Norther leader.................a million dead is NOT a "victory" to applaud.

Forum List

Back