If you could change the outcome of any war in history which one would it be?

The ones they constantly broke themselves whenever it suited them? I guess you wouldn't know of any since you didn't post any.

It's also weird how the Lincoln fans also turn around and snivel about how the poor savages were treated in the West, while they praise him no end for nothing; Lincoln sent General Pope to wipe out tribes that were demanding he pay them some $10 million owed them, and it was Lincoln's Generals who were committing all those mass killings of native villages after the war as well, Civil War Heroes all.

Following Manassas, Pope was banished far from the Eastern Theater to the Department of the Northwest in Minnesota, where he commanded U.S. Forces in the Dakota War of 1862. He was appointed to command the Department of the Missouri in 1865 and was a prominent and activist commander during Reconstruction in Atlanta. For the rest of his military career, he fought in the Indian Wars, particularly against the Apache and Sioux.

lol so much for Lincoln's devotion to Freedom And Peace. He went to war against indians while the Civil War was raging. I don't feel their pain, though, since they were feral animals who tortured humans for entertainment and sport, along with other wonderful cultural values beloved by assorted deviants, sociopaths, and other Democrats.
So, what, are you saying it wasn't America doing that?

The filthy ass Union shitheads killed 100,000 American civilians.

That makes them war criminals in addition to traitors to the Constitution.
Christ. Haven't you hot some anger issues. Not to mention a mountain of intelligence.

99 Serbia vs. NATO

Serbia wins, humiliates arrogant evil NATO forces
Is this the same NATO America is in attempting to keep the peace?
So you want it all abolished so a rabble of lunatic communists can destroy nations at their will while cheer them on.

You need medical treatment. You're FITH.

The ones they constantly broke themselves whenever it suited them? I guess you wouldn't know of any since you didn't post any.

It's also weird how the Lincoln fans also turn around and snivel about how the poor savages were treated in the West, while they praise him no end for nothing; Lincoln sent General Pope to wipe out tribes that were demanding he pay them some $10 million owed them, and it was Lincoln's Generals who were committing all those mass killings of native villages after the war as well, Civil War Heroes all.

Following Manassas, Pope was banished far from the Eastern Theater to the Department of the Northwest in Minnesota, where he commanded U.S. Forces in the Dakota War of 1862. He was appointed to command the Department of the Missouri in 1865 and was a prominent and activist commander during Reconstruction in Atlanta. For the rest of his military career, he fought in the Indian Wars, particularly against the Apache and Sioux.

lol so much for Lincoln's devotion to Freedom And Peace. He went to war against indians while the Civil War was raging. I don't feel their pain, though, since they were feral animals who tortured humans for entertainment and sport, along with other wonderful cultural values beloved by assorted deviants, sociopaths, and other Democrats.

If you will point out where I praised Lincoln I would concede your point. But I didn't.

Anyone with an interest in Western history as it has been interpreted during the past half-century has no doubt seen, heard and read countless litanies about how white men continually broke treaties with the American Indians. White soldiers and settlers are nearly always depicted as being the first to violate agreements that the Indians, if left in peace, would surely have kept. The tale is often repeated, but like so many historical myths, it dissolves upon closer examination.

It seems these natives weren't very open to accepting Diversity, and were outright racists to boot. They were very fond of genocides and mass rapes.

Last edited:
The rebel dogs of the so-called 'confederacy' were responsible for EVERY life lost in that terrible conflict.
It should have been judged on its legal merits. It was NOT...hence the War. The DemoKKKrats Jim Crowed Blacks for another hundred years; tell me again who "won" if it was about Slavery??

Greg

Where was your outrage when the muz zlimes were killing and raping Serbs and Slobodan stood up and said they will rape and kill you no more!...where were you and the rest of the world ?

Mort drove a bulldozer and pushed the dirt over the piles of muzz bodies

I was in diapers. Next question?

We were on the wrong side of the war then---Clinton was aiding the terrorist MUSLIMS again. The muslims there have been terrorizing the others for well centuries----wanting to get rid of them seems a logical solution in stopping the terror. For laughts, you should look up what the muslim terrorists did the 1st day of school to the poor kids, their parents, and their teachers.

So you are a fan of some ethnic cleansing just as long as it is done by white Christians.

Who gives a shit about them? I know I don't.
That's certainly understandable given their violent racism and criminal propensities. Most people these days, including blacks, are wary of them and each other.

Forum List

Back