If we could weaken China's economy

Trump wanted to cut a better deal for America. That's one of the reasons the CCP teamed up with the democrat Party to unleash a bioweapon to interfere with the election to get their puppet into the White House

Wait, bioweapon? I thought you guys said it was just the flu or a bad cold?

We can talk of weakening China all we want. The reality is that Wall Street loves the China market, and will probably continue to invest heavily there until tensions become so bad that there's no longer any value in it. These kinds of trade decisions aren't made by little peons like us.

A report claimed fhat TPP cost Canada many jobs. More free trade wih low wage coountries only gusrsntees the shift of more manufacturng. You ca't ciinsume if unemployed. America already has trade deals with most of the TPP countries, U.S manufacturers just want to ship jobs faster for more profit. Free Trade has to be among nations with similar systems and basic regulations
That's true.
However the point was lowering our trade with China, not increasing trade.

That is true.
But just the shit people need, is quite a bit.

Now, corporations are using the walmart trick of claiming their product is made in America...........from parts made, elsewhere.
Not as much as you think

Here is the problem with this. Businesses can get tax breaks for moving production to China.

Trump-GOP Tax Law Encourages Companies to Move Jobs Offshore–and New Tax Cuts Won’t Change That

Now we are suppose to be able to negate the actions of the government? I need a new pair of tennis shoes and I'm suppose to find a pair online that are made in America because the government encouraged business to offshore?
And if those businesses lose customers and revenue because they move to China?

People don't realize how much they can influence the market.

Stop buying throwaway shit and things you don't really need and see what happens if enough people do it.

Stop buying throwaway shit and things you don't really need and see what happens if enough people do it.

Again, you are expecting busy people to search online and then order something online as opposed to just pick it up at the store because of the actions of the government.

Why not just quit voting for politicians that hand out tax breaks to business to offshore?

People complain over things they vote for.

Here is a perfect example

who the fuck needs 26 pairs of shoes?

Even if you have to wear business attire every day men really only need one good pair of black and one good pair of brown shoes. For the weekend a decent pair of casual shoes or boots and some sneakers
I refuse to wear leather or fake leather shoes.

To quote you elsewhere.

The corrupt duopoly holds reign because that is what the people want.

People actually want all this partisan squabbling and tit for tat politics.

Our politicians are just a reflection of all of us and if they suck that means we the people also suck

Again, you are expecting busy people to search online and then order something online as opposed to just pick it up at the store because of the actions of the government.

Why not just quit voting for politicians that hand out tax breaks to business to offshore?

People complain over things they vote for.
No one is THAT busy.

I worked 7 days a week all through my 20's and 30's before there were on line stores and home delivery for everything and I still managed to buy clothes, food and other necessities and so did everyone else.

That's true.
However the point was lowering our trade with China, not increasing trade.
Companies can still do that. Go look at the list of countries wthin the TPP that the U.S already has a free trade deal with. America wll just be copying Englands model which is failing: make nothing, move money around, lose your economic power.

and I'm correct on that matter but that doesn't mean I cannot look for better options does it?

Vote for something and then complain when that something happens and rather than quit voting for that, you want people to have to go to extra lengths to counter it.

I suppose that makes sense to you.

Another point about the TPP. 11 Signed it, only Japan and NZ ratified it.. It is not even in effect today from what I am reading. It was changed to CPTPP, ratified . Canada promptly lost thousands of jobs the first month and saw little economic benefit. Now we are looking at 40 years of dismal economic results according to.experts (you can thank our police stste).

Vote for something and then complain when that something happens and rather than quit voting for that, you want people to have to go to extra lengths to counter it.

I suppose that makes sense to you.
You have no clue what I vote for.

And fyi most people have absolutely no clue what policies they are voting for when they vote for their corrupt politicians. You give voters way too much credit

You have no clue what I vote for.

And fyi most people have absolutely no clue what policies they are voting for when they vote for their corrupt politicians. You give voters way too much credit

Yeah, well then there lies the problem.

Forum List

Back