What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we are going to have public schooling, especially compelled public schooling, we must take care of the human needs of children.

flan327

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have three kids, and their spouses and 4 grandchildren that are products of the public schools and they all seem to be a lot smarter than you. My daughter-in-law was actually in my class during the 10th grade.
That’s illegal here

Woodznutz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you okay?

Because teachers have enough to do without being a PARENT
Talk to SweetSue92 about that.

Don't teachers have a self-imposed mandate to nurture and care for kids as well as teach? Sounds like parenting to me.

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Wiener dog mod warning. Ghost wiener dog Rodney is displeased!
Everyone needs to cease and desist personal attacks. Future personal attacks on this thread will result in disciplinary warnings.
If personal attacks occur please report them and note this warning to insure it is dealt with by Mods.

Woodznutz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Then why is this repeated so often when teachers are interviewed?

What is included in this mandate?

"A quality educational model isn’t just about a solid academic education for each age group. It must also emphasize the development of skills that helps students to cope confidently with different aspects of their lives: personal, social, working, and family."

Last edited:

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List