If we are going to have public schooling, especially compelled public schooling, we must take care of the human needs of children.

Juniorocracy

College education means the student's Daddy buys him a job. As usual, statistics are misinterpreted. The greater wealth of college graduates doesn't reflect the true value of "education"; it reflects the wealth of their birth-class. Exceptions prove the rule and are irrelevant.

Dividing into only two classes, wealth and "poverty (= inferior feral minorities)" is also misleading. Only those born into the White working-class are important. They built this country, not the Sissies in Suitcoats.

If the Ruling Class Thinks So Little of Brains, Let There Be a Brain Drain

You have to play the cards you're dealt. Under the present system, there's no reason for non-Preppies to ever study for college. Even the highest IQs should learn about non-educational opportunities and go to school on that.

Pro-Lifers Propagate Immorality

Another reason to be in favor of mandatory abortions.

Only Those With Talent Should Call the Shots on Education

I have no reason to follow that misleading line of the parasitic ruling class. The few who can do economically valuable work in college should refuse to do so unless paid more than they can expect from any other job at that age. Just like perfect-SAT Bill Gates, they should use their brains only in non-academic pursuits.
So...are you on crack?

Last edited:
Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys Are Tamed Cattle

B students are jealous of A students. That is unnatural; such resentment doesn't happen in sports. Your attitude proves you are being manipulated by a higher power whose wealth is created entirely by humiliating geniuses.
Where do you GET this shit?
A good teacher can make all the difference. The problem with education is that it is produced for the mass (read, class), not the individual. The teacher establishes a three-way relationship between her/him self, the subject, and the class. Whereas the relationship should be between the teacher, the subject, and the individual.

"Nothing causes the student to sit up and pay attention more than being called upon by the teacher to participate." -Woodznutz

So, unfortunately, can a bad teacher.

Why don't you know these answers? Didn't you ever attend school?
These weren't questions in my day. People who flossed their teeth were considered weird. Sex ed was purely physiology and was embarrassing for everyone including the teacher.

Last edited:
I have three kids, and their spouses and 4 grandchildren that are products of the public schools and they all seem to be a lot smarter than you. My daughter-in-law was actually in my class during the 10th grade.
I wouldn't judge the whole educational system by your own family. Very subjective.

Forum List

Back