Brainwashed College Creatures.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
Watch the entire video. This is scary. Please comment.
***Mod Comment: You need to provide your own thoughts on the video. The 3 statements above are generic and tell people NOTHING.***

Last edited by a moderator:
These people are indoctrinated & clueless.
They are hilarious though! Wearing masks outside!!!
That looks fun, maybe I could go to the local university & conduct my own experiment.
"I have to explain myself because I'm non-binary"
"You need an advocate for the trannies"
"Harm is being done"! :auiqs.jpg:

Call Roy Rogers cause Triggers done gone crazy

This guy has a bunch of YouTube videos with college kids. He also has a few that go into detail how college indoctrination got to this point. Fascinating.

1655313487836.png

What I'd give for a needle

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It is the same thing with every new generation of young people, including moi.
Young people were like this 25 years ago and 50 years ago and ....
They do not understand that their naivete is being exploited.
They trust their godlike professors almost 100%.
They believe that they are on the cutting edge of intellectualism and that they are very superior.
After they leave college, the real world will reeducate them.
Most people do not achieve full adult maturity until they are about 30 years old and have a mortgage payment.

It is the same thing with every new generation of young people, including moi.
Young people were like this 25 years ago and 50 years ago and ....
They do not understand that their naivete is being exploited.
They trust their godlike professors almost 100%.
They believe that they are on the cutting edge of intellectualism and that they are very superior.
After they leave college, the real world will reeducate them.
Most people do not achieve full adult maturity until they are about 30 years old and have a mortgage payment.
That's true only if they enter the real world workplace. However, these are social workers. Some will enter the bubble of government drone, while the others will become indoctrinators of the next generation.

That's true only if they enter the real world workplace. However, these are social workers. Some will enter the bubble of government drone, while the others will become indoctrinators of the next generation.
You must not know any social workers. Most actually work dealing with very crappy situations and hurt people. they have nothing to do with this.

Watch the entire video. This is scary. Please comment.
***Mod Comment: You need to provide your own thoughts on the video. The 3 statements above are generic and tell people NOTHING.***

Sure. This is an example of college indoctrination rather than education. Notice how first they tried to intimidate by giving the finger and telling him he isn't welcome. Then when he doesn't submit and leave they come down and gang up. After they give their best shots and are embarrassed, they slink away in defeat. Kinda like the indoctrinated loons around here.

Forum List

Back