If voter ID is racist.............

So it is your contention that minorities have no issues getting an ID. You do realize that your democrat party does not sell that idea, right? Just look at the video I provided to see that, or listen to the demagogues in the DNC who equate having and ID to a poll tax.
No, that's not what I said. What I said was that Republicans try to do little gimmicks where they disqualify IDs black voters and democratic voters are more likely to have.
So your contention is that Republicans are playing games with the ID's. If so, please provide evidence of how minorities are being stopped to vote by playing games with ID's.
I already did. In the most blatant example like in North Carolina, state judges and a federal appeals court found that Republicans in that state, "targeted black voters with surgical percision." Seriously, that's the wording the court used.
You do realize that you are suggesting that all elections up till now have been unfair, much like Trump said about the last election. And as with Trump, he was asked to provide proof that the election was stolen, so why would we not ask the same from you and the DNC?
Unfair is a subjective term. Certainly before the Voting Rights Act they were discriminatory but in competition opponents occasionally try to seek advantage and this is how the Republicans do it. I don't think it's unfair, I think it's politics. I also don't think antagonizing the electorate is a great long term strategy so mostly I'm amused by these efforts.
Where is the proof?
Already provided.

Dimwittedcrats must lie.

Reminds me of the Harlan Ellison classic, "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream".

Dim version -- "I Have A Mouth And I Must Lie".
The lies democrats have sold the sheeple is astounding, much of what we see here

Here is but one example.

All Republicans are racists.

Once you start with such bigoted generalities about people, it usually raises red flags about being an ignorant bigot, but democrats speed right past that red flag. Instead, they are more than willing to even treat black Republicans horribly, calling them stupid for supporting a party that hates them or being an Uncle Tom, far worse treatment than white Republicans receive. They just tar and feather those conservative blacks. Here is an example. Here you see Larry Elder, a black man, running for governor in California as he is pelted with rotten eggs by a white woman democrat with a mask of an ape, an obvious racial slur against him.

You would think if democrats really wanted racial equality in every organization in America, the GOP would be included, but it seems they demand an all white Republican party so they can continue to race bait them.

Democrats are sick.

Last edited:
No, that's not what I said. What I said was that Republicans try to do little gimmicks where they disqualify IDs black voters and democratic voters are more likely to have.

I already did. In the most blatant example like in North Carolina, state judges and a federal appeals court found that Republicans in that state, "targeted black voters with surgical percision." Seriously, that's the wording the court used.

Unfair is a subjective term. Certainly before the Voting Rights Act they were discriminatory but in competition opponents occasionally try to seek advantage and this is how the Republicans do it. I don't think it's unfair, I think it's politics. I also don't think antagonizing the electorate is a great long term strategy so mostly I'm amused by these efforts.

Already provided.
Then provide a link.

Also, in every election there is cheating on both sides. For example, the seat Obama vacated when he became President was sold by Bloggo and the democrats as he was convicted as well. The real question becomes, did it influence an elected outcome?

Is there any evidence that it turned an election?

But if you are correct, if IDs have been used to cheat on elections, then the answer is not to do away with IDs, the answer is to fix that particular problem. Otherwise, it simply opens the door for more cheating.

The Dems take every issue that furthers their move to Marxism as a “black thing,” with the approximately half of Americans opposed being labeled as racist (or domestic terrorists).

They are moving further and further to destroying democracy and freedom of expression with more and more harsh punishment to those who oppose them. We first had shunning and silencing, in an effort to humiliate dissenters; we then had outright canceling, in an effort to hit dissenters in the pocketbook; we next had the WH conspire with the teachers’ Union to come up with an excuse to sic the FBI on dissenters, in order to intimidate with the full opposition of the US government…..and now, the Dems have convinced Biden to set up an official Department of Domestic Terrorism to squash all dissenters, such as Loudoun parents who don’t like the leftist agenda in schools Indoctrinating their children.

We can stop these anti-American “officials” intent on removing our freedoms at the polls in November, and the only way we can do that is if we don’t allow them to harvest the number of ballots their need after the count has come in.

Last edited:
The lies democrats have sold the sheeple is astounding, much of what we see here

Here is but one example.

Once you start with such bigoted generalities about people, it usually raises red flags about being an ignorant bigot, but democrats speed right past that red flag. Instead, they are more than willing to even treat black Republicans horribly, calling them stupid for supporting a party that hates them or being an Uncle Tom, far worse treatment than white Republicans receive.. You would think if they really wanted racial equality in every organization in America, the GOP would be included, but it seems they demand an all white Republican party so they can continue to race bait them.

Democrats are sick.
Yes, the worst bigotry is among the left. The infuriating thing is Dems can call Republicans the bigots, painting with a broad brush as you point out, while they institute policy after policy to specifically put whites at a disadvantage.

Then provide a link.
As I said, I already did. But here it is again. Can't wait to hear the deflections you come up with.
Also, in every election there is cheating on both sides. For example, the seat Obama vacated when he became President was sold by Bloggo as he was convicted as well. The real question becomes, did it influence an elected outcome?

There have been countless studies towards that end and the answer to that is a resounding No.
But if you are correct, if IDs have been used to cheat on elections, then the answer is not to do away with IDs, the answer is to fix that particular problem. Otherwise, it simply opens the door for more cheating.
I didn't say IDs were used to cheat elections. I said these gimmicks are meant to depress turnout just enough for Republicans to eek out wins, but If Republicans pass strict voter ID laws that lower black turnout and its approved by the courts that isn't cheating, it's just politics.

Yes, the worst bigotry is among the left. The infuriating thing is Dems can call Republicans the bigots, painting with a broad brush as you point out, while they institute policy after policy to specifically put whites at a disadvantage.
You'd think if whites were at such a disadvantage you could point to one metric where black Americans are doing better than them.

Here is but one example.

Once you start with such bigoted generalities about people, it usually raises red flags about being an ignorant bigot, but democrats speed right past that red flag. Instead, they are more than willing to even treat black Republicans horribly, calling them stupid for supporting a party that hates them or being an Uncle Tom, far worse treatment than white Republicans receive.. You would think if they really wanted racial equality in every organization in America, the GOP would be included, but it seems they demand an all white Republican party so they can continue to race bait them.

Democrats are sick.
Yes, they are. They were born and raised to be sick. They were raised by angry people to be angry people. With nothing to be angry about, they cannot exist so they must sow discord every day to maintain the angry chaos of their lives.

I have a business which, by its very nature, sends me clients who are leftist democrats at least 95% of the time, many of whom I have also had personal relationships with. I have for decades observed the way these people work in the world, personally and professionally, and they CONSTANTLY sow discord! Discord in their family lives, their community lives and their professional business dealings.

They were born and raised to be sick and angry.

Then provide a link.

Also, in every election there is cheating on both sides. For example, the seat Obama vacated when he became President was sold by Bloggo and the democrats as he was convicted as well. The real question becomes, did it influence an elected outcome?

I’ve always said that what turned the election were the massive lies, as part of the “oust Trump” campaign waged by the likes of CNN and other leftist propaganda sources. Even then, the preference for Trump was so widespread by the election that the five swing states where he was leading had to call “halt!” (we’re tired! a toilet is leaking!), gather up all the harvested last-resort ballots, and run them through hours later.

Regardless of your political stance you should be for voter ID. If voting is truly the holy institution we claim it is then every American should be for making sure only Americans vote, it's correct and fair.

Only someone trying to pull some shady shit would want to change that.

If you can't even manage to get a state ID then you shouldn't be voting anyway. Even minors can easily get a state ID.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?

Number 8 doesn't count for blacks, or BLM. it would be racist for them to get a permit to attack police, burn, loot and steal.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
People claiming voter ID is racist is simply a weak argument. As you say, there are loads of situations where ID is required. We don't have to in the UK, but I carry my photo card driver's licence for the rare occasion where I may need ID.

At the end of the day, the majority of people have some form of ID, especially photo ID. If someone doesn't, I can't see why it's such hardship to pop down to a local town hall, to fill a form in, have a photo taken, and after background checks etc.. issue a photo ID card that can be used in order to vote. I'm sure the government can foot the bill if the applicant is on low income

As I said, I already did. But here it is again. Can't wait to hear the deflections you come up with.

There have been countless studies towards that end and the answer to that is a resounding No.

I didn't say IDs were used to cheat elections. I said these gimmicks are meant to depress turnout just enough for Republicans to eek out wins, but If Republicans pass strict voter ID laws that lower black turnout and its approved by the courts that isn't cheating, it's just politics.
Both parties try to play games to get votes, and they have no moral qualms about how to do it.

But to say that voting ID's suppress the black vote, or has suppressed it, is purely speculative.

In fact, here is an article showing how voter ID increased black voting.

So the issue is not that voter IDs stop blacks from voting, is it.

Are you for or against voter ID?

And if you are against it, how do you ever verify an election void of fraud?

Last edited:
Regardless of your political stance you should be for voter ID. If voting is truly the holy institution we claim it is then every American should be for making sure only Americans vote, it's correct and fair.

Only someone trying to pull some shady shit would want to change that.

If you can't even manage to get a state ID then you shouldn't be voting anyway. Even minors can easily get a state ID.

Number 8 doesn't count for blacks, or BLM. it would be racist for them to get a permit to attack police, burn, loot and steal.
REALLY important point. If you haven't the cognitive skills to navigate a fairly simple system, you do not have the cognitive skills to understand the issues important to the electoral process.

Forum List

Back