If Trump Wins The General Election What Will The Democrats Do?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?

Like you think that somebody will try to assassinate Trump or are you talking about them cheating their way to victory again?
I side more with them cheating in the election.

Killing every political opponent they encounter would make Putin look like a boy scout.

Even so, what they are doing now is harming their credibility as it is. How many more political opponents can they jail and still look credible?

Cool, another thread of violent Trump cult sore-losers making excuses for losing and then getting violent about losing.

It's so original. We just don't get enough of such threads.

Trump cultists, think about it. You're literally choosing to spend the rest of your lives whining to each other in a SafeSpace. Is that really what you want?

The only violence we've been discussing is the violence coming from your party you idiot.
That's how you've been running cover for the violence you support and adore, yes.

You're not fooling anyone, little Stalinist.

You're especailly not fooling the legal system. That's why a thousand of your violent traitor pals are now Bubba's cellmate. Your tears and lies won't change that.

Ah, life is good.

For the right-wing brownshirt terrorists who want to keep heading out in the direction they're going ... when you get to prison, say hi to Bubba for me.

Forum List

Back