Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Wow, just wow. I guess she's officially a RINO now. She has no clue what party loyalty is.

---Nikki Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins---

go home liar Nikki....just go ok?

1709692337100.png

Wow, just wow. I guess she's officially a RINO now. She has no clue what party loyalty is.

---Nikki Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins---

The fact that she sounds like a Demo-rat and gets most of her votes from Demo-rats should have tipped everyone off.

It's her backers that control her. I'm forgetting the guys name but basically it's like two people doing the majority of her funding in her bid for the Whitehouse.

She is bought and paid for...they apparently don't like Trump for some reason

Doesn't say much for her integrity.

The fact that she sounds like a Demo-rat and gets most of her votes from Demo-rats should have tipped everyone off.
Yep. Look at the shows they go on. Look at the issues they don't support. The next step is for her to follow Cheney and Romney and say she'll vote Biden. Who would be surprised?

She was always in the race to keep the Establishment afloat. Like Christie, she is a sore loser. They believe they are entitled to something for a career in politics.

She will never be president so it doesn't matter, any maybe 1-2% of people who would have voted for Trump would vote for her in a three way match up, if that.

The known Deep State individual bleating and whining because everything that was bound to happen has happened .

Ever notice how Dems always stick together? Trunks could learn a thing or two from 'em.
The democrats were not afraid to dump the lifeless body of dissidents in Fort Marcy Park. Since then, their loyalty to the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich has been absolute and perfect

Forum List

Back