If Trump Wins The General Election What Will The Democrats Do?

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
Everyone in prison was unfairly put there according to your ideology.

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?

They will burn the nation to the ground, beginning with the cities. That's the big irony. They're crying about J6 but when Trump wins again, their people will destroy everything.

When Trump Wins The General Election What Will The Democrats Do?​

We will visit him in prison
Biden?

snip.JPG

So the gop is too incompetent to actually fine evidence of a rigged election ? 60 judges ask for it. You bozos couldn’t produce it

Our party did find it. It's just that you bozos didn't listen to them because you just either act like it doesn't exist, or are just plain stupid to see it.

Our party did find it. It's just that you bozos didn't listen to them because you just either act like it doesn't exist, or are just plain stupid to see it.
Prove that judge appointee judges refused to look at evidence.,Do you Realize how stupid you sound ? Its the same dumb argument you use for climate change denial, when you can’t get one university out of 30 k, one climate reserch facillity out of hundreds, of one major related corporation .
Nothing ! No one, no where and you can’t even show the evidence….

Forum List

Back