Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins

Wow, just wow. I guess she's officially a RINO now. She has no clue what party loyalty is.

---Nikki Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins---

Haley is a selfish person that puts herself over party loyalty.

Wow, just wow. I guess she's officially a RINO now. She has no clue what party loyalty is.

---Nikki Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins---

seems to me that you over estimated her response. She just FLOATED a reasonable thought

I assumed she would be endorsing Biden.

Good point. She flip-flopped.

Trump, however, has indicated from the beginning that he wouldn’t be loyal to the GOP if he loses. Moot point now.
I disagree with trump on that

Republicans should stick together as they did when romney was the nominee even though he was far to the left of the republican base

But Trump is not a die-cast washington DC repub who rose through the ranks as a professional politician

He has a liberal democrat and a business background which makes him more of the independent that Tweeners always say they want

I disagree with trump on that

Republicans should stick together as they did when romney was the nominee even though he was far to the left of the republican base

But Trump is not a die-cast washington DC repub who rose through the ranks as a professional politician

He has a liberal democrat and a business background which makes him more of the independent that Tweeners always say they want
Trump would burn the entire GOP down before he pledges loyalty to someone who beats him.

The independents didn’t support Trump last time.

Good for her....I wish she'd stayed in, but it is what it is. Support Biden in November!

Good for her....I wish she'd stayed in, but it is what it is. Support Biden in November!
Meaning 12 million shoeless fake asylum seekers flooding the hospitals and welfare offices is not enough

Libs want more millions and biden is the man to give it to them

All of this shit is downright funny. In 2016 in a debate, Hillary attacked Trump for refusing to say he would accept election results and yet she did not accept election results, using proxies to go after Trump after her loss. Now we've got some Republican candidates trying to attack Trump for refusing to say he would support the eventually nominee while they all signed the pledge, only for some of them to back out once they believed Trump would be the nominee.

Forum List

Back