If Trump Wins The General Election What Will The Democrats Do?

I could live with DC glowing red in the east again like in '68.....Might have to go in a but closer due to all the light pollution now.....Arlington Heights should provide a good view. ;)
The Left would never torch DC, that is their home

No, they would torch the entire nation.

No, they would torch the entire nation.

Boy lately there's been tornadoes, earthquakes, and hurricanes in this country that I've been reading about. Do you think that it's a sign from above? Actually God is a personal friend of mine. I just asked Him and He told me that you better believe it is.

Democrats will pay blacks to burn cities to the ground...again.

While the CNN's of the world report it as "peaceful".

PeacefulProtest1.jpg

Boy lately there's been tornadoes, earthquakes, and hurricanes in this country that I've been reading about. Do you think that it's a sign from above? Actually God is a personal friend of mine. I just asked Him and He told me that you better believe it is.
Trump will get convicted on some of his 91 charges before the election. And America won't put a convicted felon into the White House.

Well

You won’t see Democrats attacking our Capitol or hatching an elaborate scheme to steal the election

You could go to prison for that

Nope. You just saw Dims burn up major American cities, murder over 30 people, attack a Federal Courthouse and do billions of dollars in property damage in "Mostly peaceful protests." Idiot. :(

00unrest-mayor01alt-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
Democrats will fight until this country becomes a communist country.

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
They will not stop....it will be another 4 years of lies and law suits until the GOP starts responding in kind.

Well

You won’t see Democrats attacking our Capitol or hatching an elaborate scheme to steal the election

They stole the 2020 election. Because of Jan 6, Democrats have put many honorable voters into prison. Some who did nothing wrong, are serving 20 years in prison.

Well

Lol the leff sends out there dirty antifa and blm druggie terrorists to burn down blue cities and attack cops, attzck, maim. Kill cops and normal people trying to protect their property and families. You're not fooling anyone.

Lol the leff sends out there dirty antifa and blm druggie terrorists to burn down blue cities and attack cops, attzck, maim. Kill cops and normal people trying to protect their property and families. You're not fooling anyone.
Not affiliated with the left or Democrats

You lose

Exactly what they did last time .. riot in the streets during the inauguration and subsequent activities ..
Democrats might try to reenact the summer of love, when they burned and looted the whole country. But Trump will shut that bullshit down cold this time. The gloves will come off.

Well

That is the only thing you will go to prison for these days.

Forum List

Back