If Trump Were A Democrat

Would you have voted for him? Considering his platform was the same? I would have. Trump is NOT a traditional Republican he just aligned with that party because today, it more represents his views which is supporting America.

I think the parties are in for big changes because, as far as I can see, neither party's platforms represent their representatives. We The People, with the election of Trump, signaled big changes in our political system.

What do you mean "if"?

I think it's great to finally have growth over 3% which we didn't have during the entire run of the Obummer regime.

MAGA!!!!

Nah. Way thinner than Rush, long hair, and I hear great.
I'm talking about your brain, dear. Washed.

I'm not the Democrat here.
So you believe Rush Limbaugh is right and law enforcement and.the entire respected world of Journalism everywhere in the world is wrong? The GOP is a giveaway to the rich scam, super duper.

Limbaugh is correct about many things, and journalism as we knew it is dead, replaced globally in the main by Leftist propagandists. They are respected by no one other than themselves.

What is law enforcement's relevancy here?
Journalism has changed with the addition of RW clowns with no academic credentials telling the masses how to think
Tired of liberal Art majors telling us what to think.

Maybe we need to get rid of the two party system.

How about a no-party system. The Founders warned about political factions.
It could work.
No country in the world has a real no party system. There are plenty of one party systems, we call them dictatorships. Best seems to be three or four major parties forcing the government to work by coalition on individual issues.
We have the coalitions inside of the Dem and Rep parties

Trump was a Democrat

He found more suckers willing to buy his Snake Oil in the Republican Party
To win in the DNC, you have to NOT be a white male, granted, Orange is just as bad, if not worse.

Secondly, to win in the DNC you have to be against border security, pro illegal immigrant and pro radical Islam, and you must want to give away free everything with government taking over everything.

In the GOP, however, all Trump had to do is something neither party wanted to do, and that is secure the border.
Most Americans do not care that much about the border

It is Republicans who fear monger

Loads of Americans, about 51% want the wall. And loads care about the security of our Southern border for a very good reason.

Illegals cost we the tax payer billions every year. That's not the fear you talk about. Its common sense which you seem to have none of. They need to stay in their own countries.

Not to mention the crimes committed by these illegals.

I would vote for no member of the Democratic Party, nor anyone with strong political connections to it. A candidate drags the party into office with them.

Like the pod people, they are alien to America. I'm dead serious.
No you are Rush Limbaugh, superduper. Bought off by the greedy idiot rich. Well actually you are losing money on the deal LOL

Nah. Way thinner than Rush, long hair, and I hear great.
I'm talking about your brain, dear. Washed.

So you believe Rush Limbaugh is right and law enforcement and.the entire respected world of Journalism everywhere in the world is wrong? The GOP is a giveaway to the rich scam, super duper.

"respected world of Journalism" LMAO
Why do the Left Wingers hate rich people so much?
Would a Libnutt hate themselves if they were rich?

Limbaugh is correct about many things, and journalism as we knew it is dead, replaced globally in the main by Leftist propagandists. They are respected by no one other than themselves.

What is law enforcement's relevancy here?
Limbaugh is a partisan propagandist, nothing more.

Well, that certainly answers the question about law enforcement, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

A partisan propagandist can be right about many things. No reference to Limbaugh, but the best propaganda always contains as much truth as possible.
Republicans are doing their best to make the FBI sound not legitimate. Its obvious they don't support law enforcement.

Obammy turned the FBI into the Corrupt Democratic Party's secret police

Seems things have changed since July.

69% of Americans Don’t Think Trump's Border Wall Is a Priority, Poll Says

Only 28% of those polled answered that the border wall should be an immediate priority, while 19% replied it shouldn’t be an immediate priority, and 50% said it shouldn’t be a priority at all.

Only 28% of those polled answered that the border wall should be an immediate priority, while 19% replied it shouldn’t be an immediate priority, and 50% said it shouldn’t be a priority at all.

Seems so.

Seems so.

Thus is the nature of these things.

Would you have voted for him? Considering his platform was the same? I would have. Trump is NOT a traditional Republican he just aligned with that party because today, it more represents his views which is supporting America.

I think the parties are in for big changes because, as far as I can see, neither party's platforms represent their representatives. We The People, with the election of Trump, signaled big changes in our political system.
Simply no the guy is a fucking idiot. HAs no buisness being in any leadership position. Hell he is not even allowed to be on a non profit board. Difference between Democrat and republican. When a Democrat gets in trouble with the law we send them to jail. When a repug gets introuble with the law you all sheild him and say well other people did it. We also do not say stupid shit like do not worry about people not getting paid in the shut down, they were Democratrs any way! First off he lied there are republican families that there mothers fathers sisters and brother now not collecting a pay check. They are hrting too. Both Dems and repugs are americans. The truth is Trump cares about neither, all he cares about is attention. No our current president shouyld not have even been elected dog catcher.

Gospel of Mark 3:25

Leaders knew this info thousands of years ago but poor fucking Trump does not know shit!

I have worked with enough business men to know not to vote for one.

in an alternate reality, Mr. Trump asked Hillary to be his VP and ran as a democrat.

Simply no the guy is a fucking idiot. HAs no buisness being in any leadership position. Hell he is not even allowed to be on a non profit board. Difference between Democrat and republican. When a Democrat gets in trouble with the law we send them to jail. When a repug gets introuble with the law you all sheild him and say well other people did it. We also do not say stupid shit like do not worry about people not getting paid in the shut down, they were Democratrs any way! First off he lied there are republican families that there mothers fathers sisters and brother now not collecting a pay check. They are hrting too. Both Dems and repugs are americans. The truth is Trump cares about neither, all he cares about is attention. No our current president shouyld not have even been elected dog catcher.

Gospel of Mark 3:25

Leaders knew this info thousands of years ago but poor fucking Trump does not know shit!
Who the fuck you trying to fool. Democrats don't get punished for their criminal activities. They redefine the word IS to scape perjury charges, they pretend to be stupid and not know what classified means or how stupid it is to have a private email server for government business. They pass the buck like pretending a Video tape cause a Terrorist uprising. Remember Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Chappaquiddick, etc. The media covers up for the Democrats then nitpicks the republicans.

No, I would not have voted for him. I only voted for him because as a Republican he will appoint conservative judges to the SCOTUS. Just about anything else he does can be undone by the next president, but SCOTUS judges are there for decades. I can’t imagine a scenario when I would vote for a democrat president.

Trump was a Democrat

He found more suckers willing to buy his Snake Oil in the Republican Party

You’re sorta right. He knew he couldn’t win as a democrat because the DNC had already anointed the Bulldyke as the canidate, and the Republicans are dumb enough to let their constituents pick the nominee. Otherwise the RNC would have picked Jeb the way the DNC picked Hellary.

Forum List

Back